SURPRISE!!!!!!!

A/N

IT'S HERE!!!!!!! Let's just hope I do this justice! I just ask that someone please leave a comment. I don't do this often but I would love to know this makes sense.

~~~DANIA'S POV~~~

I had maybe slept 45 minutes last night. I was too excited to sleep, today was going to be memorable. I hope that Lin had his phone ready to video this!

I got dressed in my favorite Hamilton shirt and Christmas leggings I had bought. I wore a pair of socks and waited until I heard them getting up and going. I heard them go into Sebastian's room and then head downstairs. I took that as my cue to get going.

I slowly made my way to the elevator making sure they couldn't see me and then traveled down to the first floor.

~~~LIN'S POV~~~

I heard the elevator ding and had my phone ready to record. This would be the last thing I would remember without watching the playback for a few days to come. When the elevator stopped and the doors opened I expected to see her chair roll out.

''SISSY WALK'' Sebastian summed up both my and Vanessa's reaction when she STEPPED off the elevator.

"You can walk!" Vanessa gasped as I tried in vain to capture her first moments of walking. My hands were shaking so badly as Vanessa ran over to hug her. After they shared a huge she continued to make her way to me, unaided by anything. I knew I had tears streaming down my cheeks and I could care less.

"Papi it's okay" she whispered as she took the phone from my shaking hands and turned it off. She pulled me into a tight hug, one that I didn't know I had missed until this very moment. She wiped at my tears "I can walk now Papi, maybe even dance someday."

Vanessa joined in the group hug at that time and we all moved to the couch to sit down as I could feel Dania's strength begining to wane. We sat there in stunned silence for what seemed like hours as Sebastian played with his toys he had found under the tree.

"How long have you been walking?" Vanessa asked finally voicing my question from inside my head.

"Just a few days, I wanted this to be your Christmas gift. Even Skye doesn't know yet, she'll find out soon" she laughed smiling. "So did you like your present?"

"It's the best gift I could ever have received" I said smiling. "How are we going to surpise our dear Skye?"

"I was hoping you two would help me" I said smiling. "She'll be here when Seb is napping so he won't give it away. I was thinking I could be in the kitchen getting something and then I come out. How does that sound?"

"I like it" Vanessa said smiling. "Oh and I almost forgot Santa left you a special surprise under the tree."

~~~DANIA'S POV~~~

Lin got it and handed it to me, it was a small envelope and I tore it open and screamed. Sebastian looked up at me and Tobi barked. I covered my mouth before hugging them both tightly. In my hands I held 3 tickets to see Rent, I never in a million years would've thought I would see it live!!!

"I had to pull a few strings to get the tickets" he laughed. "You owe Chris and Alex big hugs the next time you see them. Oh and I heard a rumor that it MIGHT be your schools spring musical."

"You bet! Oh my word that would be...I want to be MIMI" I said happily as he smiled. We sat in the living room for the next few hours just being a family. I even got up and danced a little with Papi when Sebastian asked for tv music. When 10 am rolled around it was time to put my plan into action.

~~~SKYE'S POV~~~

I was surprised when Lin opened the door when I rang the doorbell. He helped me carry in the presents that was from both me and my mom. I smiled as Vanessa hugged me as well, I loved Dania's parents.