Relaxation at home

After everyone had left my apartment the next morning it was just the 4 of us. We had no clue what to do with ourselves as no one had to be anywhere for the first time in forever. Mami decided to cook us breakfast as Papi and I made a city with trains for Sebastian to play with.

"Does it feel weird not to have to go to rehearsals or call Alex or Tommy today?" I asked as we ate our breakfast watching Sebastian play happily.

He chuckled as he ran his hand through his short hair "Actually it does. For the first time in many years I am at a loss. I have a few days free now and then when we go on vacation. Even on my busy days I'll be home to put little man to bed. It's just insane to think the busyness is at an end for a bit."

Vanessa smiled "I actually am fine with that. It will give us time to focus on us again for a bit. I am glad Dania has offered to watch Sebastian for us tomorrow. We really need a just us day finally."

I smiled nodding "I was happy to do it. Our lives have been WAY to crazy of recent and I am ready to chill. Later this week the girls and I have plans too, I'm really excited. Plus we have Disney to look forward to once I'm done."

"Speaking of Disney" Lin said grinning "come with me. I had an idea and Vanessa is fine with us doing some fun on my first day off that involves Disney."

"Umm okay" I shrugged as I followed over to the grand piano. He sat down and patted the seat beside him. I sat down and he opened a folder that was on the piano. He pulled out a song that I recognized from Moana "Would you sing this for me? I need to work something out for the promo tour and I needed feedback."

I nodded as Mami and Sebastian turned to watch us work. I began to sing How Far I'll go as Papi changed the song a little to fit different styles of music. As he changed something I followed suit trying to figure out how to make the song better each time. We tried country, rap, hard rock, classic rock, but we found a south seas/island vibe with a jamican flair was the best.

Mami began to record it as I sang it again this time standing up. As I sang I began to sway to the music and Mami filmed it as well. I had no idea what they were going to do with this but I enjoyed every single moment. He then changed the song into Your Welcome.

We all began acting silly with this song as he played and we danced. After a bit more of having fun we all decided we were getting hungry again. Mami fixed us lunch while we watched Chuggington with Sebastian.

After lunch and naps we decided to head down to the local park. Tobi was happy when we got out the door, she loved walks. It felt odd to not be headed to work but we were enjoying our family day. At the park we had a few fans come up to us but mostly we had a peaceful family outting.

As Sebastian and I played on the swings I saw Mami and Papi talking, it warmed my heart. It had been at least a month since they had a moment to themselves. I knew tomorrow was a much needed break for them both.

Once done with the swings we built castles in the sand. It felt so nice to just be free as we build stuff in the sand. Soon other kids came over to play so we decided to head back to our parents. I grinned as we caught them kissing "Okay break it up" I teased.

They laughed as they looked at us "REady to go home for supper? We're picking up our favorite pizzas!"

"YAY" both Sebastian and I shouted.

Once we got home we put on The Little Mermaid and sat down in front of the TV to watch. We couldn't help but singing along. I chuckled as Sebastian even danced along to Under the Sea. I turned to see Papi taking notes.

"What ya doing Papi?" I asked chuckling.

"Oh there is this rumor going around that I might be doing a live action version of this movie. So yeah I might as well take notes in case that does happen" he said grinning.

I shook my head "That has to be AFTER London! You have way to many irons in the fire already. Uhoh someone's getting sleepy" I chuckled seeing Sebastian rubbing his eyes.

After I tucked him into bed and turned on his nightlight I walked back into the living room. I only got as far as the doorway when I saw my parents curled up on the couch together. I decided to just go up to my room instead.

A/N

Such a cute and fluffy chapter! I gotta keep these coming because there are some VERY HARD chapters to come soon enough. So as you can see there is life after Hamilton for this family :) I just have to do it out of my own ideas which is all good or at least I hope you guys are going to enjoy them!