dear diary 4

Dear Diary:

Well school started back today and to say the least it was crazy but good. Everyone was shocked when I walked in under my own power. I still am limping but otherwise I am doing great. My doctors are quiet impressed and told me to keep at it. Also today was my first day with the ensemble warming up and practicing. I swear Papi has something up his sleeve. I went with him to a special taping yesterday. He sat down with this reporter dude and talked about Hamilton. It was so much fun to watch him talk about something he loves so passionately. Oh and on the 22nd of this month we are going to this HUGE fan thing.

Dear Diary:

We had school play rehearsals all this week. Things have changed and for the better without Derek. I am still enjoying being a Fairy because unlike some freshmen, I get that we all have to start out in little parts. Skye has come to watch several rehearsals and I think Brady may have figured out about us. I am just hoping we are not that obvious to others yet, I'm not ready to have trouble. Papi said that he had to leave town for two days for something with Moana, I am going to miss him. He said it was going to be right after the Broadwaycon thing we have in just a few days. I also think I've figured out why he's pushing me to learn the dance moves. I think he wants me to take the stage for the Grammy's. I am still not sure about that AT ALL but we'll see.

Dear Diary:

Today is Broadwaycon and we are getting there super early! It would seem the venue for where the cast was going to be was way too small for how many people showed up! Mami and I take up seats in the front row with the rest of the casts family. Skye sits beside me and we take lots of pictures. We get some good ones of the cast goofing off betweeen questions. I also learned a lot from this about the cast and about Papi. Aftewards we all went to different things around the area. It was fun to get to learn so much about the history of Broadway.

Dear Diary:

Papi leaves tomorrow and I have a MAJOR problem. I have an essay to write that is due the day he comes back. Thing is my teacher wants me to present it orally and I want him to be there for it. He has promised to try and make it but there is always a chance he can't. The reason I want him there is because she asked us to write a short essay on the person who has influenced our life so far. In other news, I got another envelope from Ryan's adoptive parents. It had photos from Christmas and other things. They also sent me some stuff she had made at her day care. It makes me feel happy to be apart of her life.