Epcot Day 2

Today started on not such a good note but it's a part of life. A girl that Skye and I had gone to school with last year had taken her life due to bullying. I had talked to Papi about it and once we got home Skye and I were going to do a Video about our feelings and maybe help others who are bullied. 

Once we had time to regroup and talk about it for a bit we decided to still trudge forward and head to Epcot for the day. We were going to focus mainly on the countries around the world showcase today. We had reservations at The Rose and Crown in the England pavillion for supper. Lunch would be at the quick service at the Mexico pavillion.

As we had gotten a later start in our day then we had planned we made it to Epcot right as the world showcase opened. We took the boat across the water at Sebastian's request and decided that we would head to Norway first as we weren't hungry just yet for lunch. We headed for the play area while we waited to get on the Frozen ride. Once we got off the ride it was time to head for lunch.

"This looks like the Mexico I remember" Mami said as we walked into the temple. We looked around the open air marketplace as Bru checked us in. We decided to do a quick turn on the ride while we waited. It was a nice respite from the outside and it was cute.

We decided to try several different platters as it all sounded so good. After we were done we headed to the China. We looked around in the shop and enjoyed the ambiance while Sebastian took a short nap.

Once Sebastian was up we headed for Germany and a visit with the trains exhibit. We spent almost an hour letting Sebastian play with the trains and watch them go. We took time going in the shops while one of us stayed with him. It was a nice little break from the busy day pass us by.

"We can skip the American pavillion as Sebastian won't sit through the show. I defintely think we should visit Japan and Morrocco before we head to Canada" Papi suggested as we walked past the American Pavillion.

We walked into the big Japanese store and split up. Skye and I headed for the Kimono's and candy while my parents, Bru, and Sebastian went to look at all the cool toys.

"This blue Kimono looks so good on you" Skye said grinning as I had put on one of the pretty kimono's. "I wonder if Lin would buy it for you? I mean he said you could have one BIG purchase this trip.''

I shrugged "ONly if you get the one you have on. We could be a matching pair. Anyway we should put them back, there's no way we can afford those. The candy is calling my name."

Skye nodded as we quickly got back into our street clothes. We headed into the candy area without realizing Vanessa had seen what we had just did. I picked out some Pocky and other assorted chocolate candy while Skye got some of the other treats. We were planning on sharing them and seeing which we liked the best. As we were finishing up the rest of our group caught up with us.

"So we ready to head to Morrocco? I love looking at the architecture there" Bru said smiling. "I think you guys will love it too."

We all nodded and headed to Morrocco where we took our time looking around. When a local music group got outside to play we stood and listened. Sebastian joined some of the other kids dancing and we all recorded it because of just how cute it was.

We quickly took a look through the France pavillion knowing full well we had a trip planned to visit Paris for a few days while we were in London. I couldn't pass up taking some pictures though and we even got to meet Belle.

"Next up we skip England for now and go to Canada" Papi explained as we headed off toward the last two pavillions. "I want to see the show they have there and I know your Mami wants to visit some of the shops."

We spent time in Canada checking out the shops and picking up some gifts for those back home. We also took picture with the totems out front which was a lot of fun. I knew it was getting close to time to eat when Sebastian began to get cranky. We were all hot and tired and wanted to eat.

Once Papi had checked us in we had a bit of time to kill. Skye and I headed over to the shops because I wanted to find something special for my parents. I found some specialty teas in one shop for Mami but I was having a hard time finding something for Papi.

"I found it!" Skye squealed as she pulled me into one of the other shops. She handed me a book of british folklore and sayings. She grinned "This will give him lots of reading material."

I nodded as I went and paid for the book. Once we returned to the restaurant it was time for us to go eat. We sat outside under the awning so that we would have a great view for the fireworks that would start in a little over an hour.

"I love their fish and chips" I sighed as I pushed my plate away later on. "The food was so good. It makes me excited for what all we will be trying when we move there."

Papi nodded "I cannot wait to visit all these amazing places we read about in books. I have a list of places I want to take us while I'm there. This is going to be one trip we won't soon forget."

Soon enough the fireworks were over and we were headed back to our car. We said goodbye to Bru and thanked her for everything. Tomorrow we would spend our last day in the Magic Kingdom. Skye and I were going to spend time by ourselves that morning and then we had plans that night. This trip truly had been one of the most memorable.

A/N

This happened in my town a little ways back and I finally have the courage to even put it out there. I actually want to write a chapter devoted to this after I take my writing break. I actually "might" write it on my break but we shall see.