Epcot

We awoke the next morning ready for another day at the parks. Today we would be tackling Future World at Epcot and then coming home for swimming and relaxing. I could hear Mami up already, probably been up a while with morning sickness.

"Hey Mami" I said walking into the kitchen of our rental. "How are you feeling today?"

She chuckled "Oh you know morning sickness kicking my butt but otherwise good. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You ready to tackle Epcot today? Tomorrow Skye is joining us and I know your excited about that."

I nodded "We talked last night before I fell asleep. She told me all about that music workshop she attended. I am so happy for her Mami, she has found a niche in which she can flourish. You and Papi are going to be okay if we go off on our own some right?"

"Of course" she replied putting some pancakes on my plate. "I know you guys want to do some big kid stuff that Sebastian can't experience yet. Plus we all have phones so we can keep in contact with each other."

Soon enough Papi and Sebastian were up and ready for the day as well. We headed for Epcot but were stalled when Sebastian saw the monorail again. So to appease him and well enjoy an arieal view of Epcot we made the full loop with the Epcot monorail. I had texted Bru to let her know what was going on and she promised to wait for us at the entrance.

Once we got through security we made it inside Epcot. We got the obligatory picture in front of the big golf ball. Then Bru grinned "I have a couple surprises for you guys today. We are having a semi-private meet and greet with Crush after lunch. Before lunch we are going up to the lounge in Test Track so that Sebastian can watch the cars since he's just a little too little for the ride just yet."

"Oh he'll love that'' Lin said grinning as we walked toward Ellen's Energy Universe. We had decided that would be our first stop of the day. It was a LONG ride but seeing Sebastians face as we saw all the dinosaurs was well worth it. We then walked over to test track and went inside the exit. We went up the back staircase into the private viewing area. Sebastian was amazed at all the cars that he could see below us. He wanted to ride the ride but we explained that he couldn't ride it yet. Bru gave him a very special pass that would allow him to ride the ride as soon as he got to be tall enough. I was also given passes for me and Skye to come ride it when we visited Epcot later in our stay.

After that we went and rode Spaceship Earth together. I finally learned that was the name of the big golf ball. Sebastian loved all the cool scenes and he played with the computer screen the whole time. Our future turned out to be one funky future thanks to Sebastian. Papi and Mami were living in outerspace while we were under the sea. We got to play around with a few of the exhibits before we all realized it was close to lunch time. We headed to the Coral Reef restaurant inside the seas with nemo & friends where our lunch was to be. We were sat right beside the tank and Sebastian was fascinated with all the fish during our entire lunch.

Afterwards we rode in clamshells into the main area of the seas. We had to hurry as the next Turtle Talk with Crush was about to start. I sat down front with Sebastian during the show which I found very cute and funny. Afterward Bru told us to stay in our places while teh room cleared out. After it had Crush came back on the screen and Sebastian was so excited! They talked about the fishes in the sea and about what Crush ate for lunch.

Afterwards we explored more of the seas as Sebastian began to wind down from such a busy morning. He fell asleep in his stroller just as the dolphins came out to play. We decided that now might be the ideal time to go next door and explore the Land. While Mami stayed with Sebastian, Papi and I rode Soarin' several times together in different spots so we could get different experiences. My favorite was being on top looking down as we didn't have any feet dangling in front of us.

We then got on the boat ride that would tell us more about how we can take care of the Land. Sebastian was still asleep and I had him in my arms as we rode. My favorite part was when they took us inside the greenhouses to see where alot of the food for the parks were grown. The huge pumpkins shaped like Mickey Mouse were so very cool! When we got off the ride Sebastian was waking up. After a quick snack break we headed to our last destination of the day, The Imagination pavillion.

We first rode the ride which was really cute. I think our least favorite part was when they sprayed the skunk smell. One of my favorite parts was Figment's upside down house which was so cool. Once we got off the ride we were let out into the imagination playground. Sebastian and I both had a field day playing with all the cool gadgets and stuff they had. Bru even took us upstairs for a special view of Epcot. We also got pictures with the GIANT Figment that was on the wall upstairs.

After we finished all the fun we decided it was time to head back to our home for the week. We bid Bru a fond farewell promising to see her in a few days when we hit Animal Kingdom. She wasn't going to be with us when we went to Hollywood Studios.

Sebastian and I talked all about fishes and dinosaurs on the way home. I couldn't wait for Animal Kingdom where he would get to actually dig up dinosaur bones. Once we got to the house we all changed into swimsuits and hit the pool. Papi fired up the grill to cook us some burgers and hot dogs. It was the perfect way to end the evening.

A/N

I am going to combine the Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom days. There isn't much currently to do at HS so it will be a short part. I did Epcot in two parts because I want to do the exploration of the world showcase by itself as it's such a big area to cover. I just hope I don't bore you guys too much as Disney is one of my passions!