Diary #3

Dear Diary:

School life sucks!! Math is killing me already and the year has just begun. I have become good friends with Sofia and Angelica from my Spanish class. They both are theater nerds just like me. Sofia also has choir with me, we both are Sopranos. Theater club is the worst though, espically with Dererk in charge. He is making my life a living hell now that he knows that theater is my weakness. The director, Mr Brown, won't let him do anything in class but outside is a different story. Today between fifth and sixth period I was alone and Derek found me. He pushed me from behind causing me to fall out of the chair. He laughed and taunted me as I struggled to get back in the chair. He left when a bunch of sophmores showed up. Do you know how humiliating it is to be found on the ground by a bunch of upper classmen. Luckily I made it to sixth period and was only given a stern lecture by my teacher. Tomorrow is another day!

Dear Diary:

Today is a BIG day around my house. The cast album was dropped and it already soared to the top of the music charts. Papi is dancing around the house shouting everytime some tweets about the album. Tonight after the show the cast is going to go bowling. I can't bowl of course but I am going to cheer them on and keep score. School was tolerable at best today as Derek was out sick. Skye is going to the theater with me tonight to watch the show from backstage. It is still insanely hard to get tickets to the show but backstage watching is fun espically when the cast gets down between scenes.

Dear Diary:

WHAT THE HELLL!!!!! Derek was back at school today and things were HORRIBLE. What the hell did anyone do to him to make him like this. I swear he tried to push me down the stairs several times today. I was lucky that Skye or Katie was with me each time. They haven't left my side since that incident a few days ago. In History class we got to pick our topics for our semester project. I chose Aaron Burr and his side of the duel. Okay why would I not pick Alexander Hamilton. Well for starters I actually like Aaron Burr better, plus his side of the story is very underrated. I also would love to delve into why he thought the duel was the only way out. Papi was very proud of me when I got home but he also had a surprise to share with me. He had gotten a MacArthur fellowship, something only very few people have been awarded this. On a much weirder note, is it possible to feel tingling in my toes. I swear today I did but then it was just probably phantom pains.

A/N
I know a short chapter but I just wanted to move things along just a bit.