Birthday part 1

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAUGHTER, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" Lin sing songed as he walked into my bedroom on the morning of my actual birthday. He had Sebastian in his arms who was holding my birthday card. 

"SISSY BIRFDEE" He said happily as he handed me my card. It was hand drawn by Lin but Sebastian had put his own colorful squiggles all over the page. I loved it and gave Sebastian a hug before hugging Lin.

"I gotta get dressed guys" I chuckled. "I can't spend my whole birthday in my PJ's. I mean we have dinner plans right?"

"Yes we do!" He grinned. "Plus we have a really neat surprise for afterward. You can thank the cast of Hamilton for this birthday present."

"Ummm don't you have a show tonight?" I asked laughing as I got out of bed and rolled toward the bathroom.

"Nope that's present number 1, Javi is taking over so I can spoil my baby girl rotten today" he grinned.

"Papi" I chuckled "you can't keep missing shows. The adoring public needs their hamilton."

"I am entitled to miss a show here and there" he retorted. "Now get dressed or else you will be going out in your PJ's"

I made my way downstairs a little later in my favorite Hamilton shirt and jeans. I had my hair down and curled with a little bit of makeup. I smiled at Mami who had made my favorite breakfast food. I ate happily as we discussed random junk about birthdays in the past. I got a text form both Katie and Skye wishing me a happy birthday. I couldn't wait to see them the next night at my party.

"So this is for tomorrow" Vanessa said as we moved to the living room. She handed me a box that was wrapped in my favorite color of Sky blue. I opened it to find a beautiful dress that would knock em dead. Since we won't be there, we want lots of pictures? We are trusting you girls to be good."

I chuckled "Mami two of us can't get around on our own and the third can't drive yet. I promise you we aren't going to be doing anything stupid."

"That's why Brady's there, to keep you girls in line" Lin chuckled. "I have to remember to thank Brady's parents for hosting this party. They have a great little set up there at their restaurant.  I might have to look into hosting a cast outing there."

"I am sure they would like that Papi. So is this my ONLY present" I chuckled knowing the answer was most definitely no. "I mean this is a great dress but I know you guys way to well."

"Nope, this is just the start" Papi replied. "The rest will come over the course of the day. Now let's get going, we have so much to do today."

Soon we we're at the first stop on the birthday tour, Lin's office. I chuckled as I opened the room and balloons floated out. I found a envelope attached to one of the balloons and opened it. I gasped in surprise "NO WAY!"

"Yep we have tickets to the hottest show in town tonight courtesy of the cast of Hamilton" he grinned. "I have heard how much you love Les Miserables over and over again! So tonight we have tickets to see the show AND meet the cast afterward. I "might" even have a surprise in the show."

"They didn't...wait they did!!!" I squealed. I knew it was one of his dreams to play the loud hailer someday.