Diary Entry #2

July 15, 2015

Okay so it's been two days since the show opened and OMW it's been chaos around here. Papi said they are selling out of everything nightly because people are so excited about the show. He can't even get us tickets for any other show because of how sold out the tickets are. Thankfully I get to go opening night or I would cry! I talked to Skye today, she and her mom are on a mini-vacation to visit family in Maine. I told her about how crazy Lin was acting and she said Chris was probably doing the same thing. She sent me some pictures of the beautiful scenery and I told her I wanted to visit Maine someday. Today was also the first Ham4Ham at the new place. I actually got to watch it from the sidelines. It was so cool to watch all these people wait to get these tickets. I joked with Papi later that I should try sometime and he told me no way! Oh well I'll listen from his dressing room or the common room. I just am happy to be apart of this family.

July 19, 2015

Papi's first day off since the show started up again. We all slept in as last night had been really late. I was awoken by the sounds of Sebastian crying...that was strange usually someone would get him before now. Come to find out they were in Lin's studio listening to the Moana soundtrack. Seb and I left them to spend time together and I got us some lunch. Seb is such an easy baby and I love being his big sister.

July 21, 2015

Today we went to the zoo! We spent the whole day there, even eating lunch at the zoo. I did feel a little weirded out that. When we were in the snake house I saw a man following us. I thought maybe he was just looking at the same exhibits we were. Yet later he was at the same eatery we stopped at and then was in the gift shop as we left. I kept feeling like he was watching me in particular. I didn't mention anything to Vanessa as I didn't want to worry her. I did tell Skye and she told me I should keep an eye out in case he showed up again later.

July 30, 2015

We are just a few short days from opening night!!! Our house is crazy busy right now. Between shows, Vanessa working, my therapy, and getting me ready to go back to school we are very much non-stop all the time. A couple days ago I saw the guy again outside the theater. He was with another guy and a lady this time. They didn't seem to interested in the cast, they kept their eyes on me the whole time. I have to tell Papi tomorrow about this, I just don't want to give him any more worries but we can't be too careful!