Part 47

"You know who I'm talking about. Do you think I'm stupid? I know you text him all the time." He screams.

"He's just a friend! Why can't you trust me?"

"I would If you didn't hang out with him all the time."

"That's how you think about me?"

"It looks like yeah." I look him straight in the eyes, not showing that my heart is breaking inside.

"Fine." I walk over to my suitcase and start packing my clothes. Harry is sitting in the couch playing with his phone. When I'm done packing I take my coat and leave.

How could he say those things? He was acting like a child. I love him but he has no right to not trust me and say those things about me. I call a cab and decide to take the first flight home.

I'm sitting in the cab looking through the window. Is this the end? One single tear leaves my eye and rolls down my cheek. 

Last week we were enjoying each others company and now It looks like we can't stand each other anymore. Maybe living together 24/24 wasn't the best idea.

I'm waiting to check in when I suddenly hear my ringtone.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell

You don't know oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful"

I take my phone and a smile immedialty appears on my face.

"Adam!" I say enthousiastic.

"Hey (Y/N), I'm sorry I sleeping when you called. What's the exciting news?"

"I'm on my way home now, I decided to go back to college."

"No way? That's great news!" At least someone is happy for me.

"Yeah, thanks. But I'm getting in the plane now. I'll call you when I'm home."

"Okay! Have a safe flight! Can't wait to see you!"

"Me either. Bye!"

I put my phone back in my bag and enter the plane. I still have a big smile on my face like I had when I talked with Adam.

Adam has been a really good friend lately. I can always call him when I don't feel well.

Harry was right, I spend lots of time talking to him. But there's nothing wrong with.

I wonder what he's doing right now.

When I get off the plane I check my phone.

No messages. Sigh. Ive been 8 hours on the plane, I guess he isn't missing me. 

I get home and my mom immediatly hugs me tightly. Ive missed her.

I miss her every time.

"I'm sorry mom but I'm tired from the flight. Do you mind if I go to bed?"

"No ofcourse not hunny. I understand."

I run to my room and fall on my bed.

I close my eyes for a second. I take my phone and diall Adam's number.

"Heyyyyyy. Are you save home?"

"Yeah I'm good." I say. I don't know why I call him. I just needed to hear his voice.

"So Ive been thinking. I can come over next week. If you want. Its been too long, I miss you.."

"Yes that's a pretty good idea." I realise I don't sound very happy. 

"Sure? You don't sound enthousiastic." He aughs nervously.

"No no, I am. I just had an 8 hours flight I'm a bit tired."

"Oh okay. Go to bed hunn. I call you tomorrow. Sweet dreams. Love you."

"Okay, thank you for everything Adam. Love you too. Night."