Part 33

We arrive at the hotel the boys and I are staying. 

We walk step by step to the entree.

When we walk inside I see a blonde guy running over us.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! How are you? We were so worried!" Niall says while hugging her.

The other boys are running over us.

"(Y/N) SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!" Liam yells.

The all want to hug her and it starts to get a huge grouphug. I watch them hugging with a big smile.

It's beautiful to see how much they care about her. 

Louis takes her arm on her left, Niall on her right. They help her walk to the elevator.

"We gonna take care of you, love." Zayn says to her.

She smiles to him. A real smile. 

Your pov.

"We gonna take care of you." Zayn says. The boys are so worried about me. It's cute to see them like this.

Niall and Louis are holding me tight so no one can hurt me again. We walk carefully to the elevator. 

I love these boys so much. They accepted me from the minute I met them, they've always been nice to me and defended me. I can't imagine my life without one of them. Since Harry and I are dating we became more closer. I smile to Harry, he smiles back to me.

We arrive at the elevator and step in. I look up.

I'm in shock with the view I have. There's standing a girl in front of me.

She has a white expression. She looks tired. She has rings under her eyes.

Her eyes are red, like she's looks like she's been crying all day.

I walk closer, starring in to her eyes.

I lift my left arm up, she does the same. Our hands touch each other.

It's cold. I look to our hands, and then back to her eyes.

She's me. I look like a wreck.

"(Y/N)?" I turn around to see the 5 boys who mean so much to me looking at me. They look confused.

"Yeah, I'm fine." The elevator opens and I walk out without looking back at the mirror.

Harry opens the door to the room I left 2 days ago.

Everything looks like I left it. 

The boys settle down in the room when Harry holds me tight.

"Everything okay?" He whispers.

I nod.

"I wanna shower." I say to him. I still feel Tom's hands everywhere.

"Okay! Can you do it alone?"

"I'll try."

I walk into the bathroom. I pull off my shirt and sit down. I try to pull of my pants. 

Hurt fills my body.

"Aw." I whisper. Refusing to scream.

After 10minutes I jump in the shower. 

I scrob all the hands of me. After a while of scrobbing I decide to go out of the shower before the boys get worried. I slowly put my PJ on and brush my teeth. Avoiding the mirror as much as possible.

When I walk back in the room I only see Harry.

"Where are the boys?" I ask.

"Sit here, love." He signs to the bed. I walk over in confusion and sit down.

He stands up and stands in front of me.

"(Y/N), I wasn't planning doing this tonight, but I want to do it now. Because I haven't been the perfect boyfriend. And I feel really guilty about what happend. So I hope you can forgive me. 

I love you with all my heart. And  from now on, I wanna be your hero. I'm gonna be your hero. I'll protect you with all I have." His words make my heart beat faster. There's no boy in the world who makes me feel better then him. I'm trying to hold my tears.

He walks over to the corner of the room and grabs something. He walks back with a guitar in his hands. I look at him in confusing.

"Ehm, Niall has been teaching me guitar. I hope he did it well." I have the biggest smile someone can have.

He starts to tickle when I hear an familiar sound.

I'm no superman

I can't take your hand

And fly you anywhere

You want to go, yeah

I can't hold my tears anymore. They start streaming down my face.

I can't read your mind

Like a billboard sign

And tell you everything

You want to hear but

I'll be your hero

'Cause I, I can be everything you need

If you're the one for me

Like gravity I'll be unstoppable

I, yeah I believe in destiny

I may be an ordinary guy

With heart and soul

But if you're the one for me

Then I'll be your hero

When he ends the song I run over to him.

I hug him tightly. He makes me forget the hurt. He makes me feel the happiest girl in the world even I had a horrible day.

I can't imagine my life without him.

"Niall did a really good job!" I tell him.

"And you too. I love you."

"I love you too hunny."