Part 43

Harry shows me his phone. I let out a small giggle.

The other boys look like me a couple hours ago. They made themselves dirty with tomatoes.

"These boys are nuts." I say.

"Haha yeah deffinatly." He says while looking at me. He smiles at me. There's a moment of silence. We don't need words to understand each other.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers. Million butterflies immediatly start flying around in my belly.

"Yeah, especially in red." I say while giving him a wink.

"I didn't want to mention It but yes you look really good in red." We both start laughing.

"I'm going to get ready." I say while getting up. I walk over to the bathroom and put a cute dress on.

When I walk back to the bedroom I find Harry looking at my phone.

"You have some messages." I frown. I take my phone and start reading.

From: Adam.

"Hello, I'm just wondering if you're okay? I'm a bit anxious... Greetings x" 

I smile. Harry looks at me with a confused expression. 

"It's Adam." I say. He looks even more confused now.

"He's a waiter in starbucks. He helped me escaping from the fans." I say while texting back.

To: Adam.

"Hey Adam!! I'm so sorry. I came at the hotel and took a shower and fell asleep. Thank you for everything you did today :) We catch up soon. X"

"Oh" Is all he says.

I decide to let it go and start packing my bag. Harry doesn't say anything.

"I'm ready!" I say.

Harry stands up and walks over to me. He takes his bag in his hands. 

"Okay." He gives me a kiss on my forehead.

He leaves the room and I follow him. 

The elevator opens and we walk in.

"Thank you for coming after me." He gives me a small smile.

" I actually wanted to see if you needed someone to wash your red back but you already did it."

"Shut up!" I say. We both start laughing. He wraps his arm around me and hugs me thightly. 

We walk out the elevator with his arm still around me. Harry turns his face and whispers in my ear

"I'm here."  I nod.

We walk over to the lobby. We give back our keys. I recognize the girl. It was the same girl of last night. She smiles at me and I smile back. We walk towards the excit of the hotel. When we walk out 10 photgraphers are waiting on us. I look at my feet. Harry starts walking faster, now he walks in front of me. Our hands still into each other.

He leads me into the car and comes in right after me.

"I didn't mind if you wanted to greet them.." I say.

"It's alright." I sit closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder. He lays his head on mine.

Our fingers are playing with each other. 

Harry's pov

Even I have her here in my arms, I feel bad about that Adam-boy. I don't want to lose her again.

We're having a relationsship like I never had before. Most of my relationsships were with other celebrities. They always wanted to go out and to be seen. Sometimes I felt like I'm here for publicity.

Wherever we went there were photographers. We did things like going to award shows, expensive trips and we gave each other really expensive gifts.With (Y/N) everything is different. It's more like a cute-teen-relationship. We go together to the supermarket in our jumpers. We stay home all day just to talk and laugh. She doesn't spent hours in the gym but eats like I do. With her I feel like the 16 year old boy who applied the x factor. And in the last 4 years, she's the only one who made me feel like this. 

(Y/N) is more beautiful than the girls I used to date. While their were wearing tons of make up, (Y/N) looks gorgeous without anything. She's never going to realise how pretty she is. And that's what makes me afraid. I bet that Adam-guy hits on her. Who wouldn't? Maybe he's nice and I'm glad he saved her but I won't take any risk of losing her. But I don't want to be the jealous boyfriend right now. She's having a hard time and I don't want her to worry even more. She had a tough 3 years with me becoming famous, Tom, the fans, the hate...

I didn't realise I thightened my grip on her. I felt her thighten too. I wish I could freeze this moment.

Just us.