Part 16

Your pov

I wake up in an empty bed. It's 9:30am. Where is he? I think. I look around when I suddenly see something pink in the corner of my eye. It's a note 'Management woke us up because we have an interview. I'll be back at 11am, breakfast is in the kitchen, sincerly your Harry' 

I smile and get out of the bed. I go to the kitchen. The table is full of candles, roses, croissants, ... I smile. Harry did all this for me. I start eating. Around 10am I get up to go to the shower. I wash my hair and put my clothes on. It's already 11am, the boys can arrive any minute. 

I sit in the couch and start reading a magazine. I'm looking at the beautiful dresses in it. It's the brit awards in 2 weeks and I think Harry will ask me. I really hope he will. It would be our first evenement as a couple. I stop daydreaming by the sound of the boys.

"Hiiii." Louis says in his tone.

"Hey babe. Enjoyed breakfast?" Harry asks.

"Yes, thank you."

"Take your coat. We're going." Harry says with a grin.

"What?" I ask.

"We're in Paris! The city of love. We have to visit it."

"Okay."

We walk around in Paris. Sometimes we get mobbed by fans, but it could be worse. They take a picture and leave. They aren't suprised that I'm with Harry all the time. Some fans asks for a picture with me. Harry never kept our friendship as a secret. Everyone knows who I am and most of them appreciate me. Ofcourse I get some hate on twitter, but not that much.  Harry and I walk to the eiffel tower. I've never been in Paris and it looks fabulous.

"I think I'm in love with these city!!" I say.

"Yeah me too." Harry says.

We arrive at the eiffel tower. It's so beautiful. We take some instagram photos and leave. After this we go to Montmartre. From here we got the most beautiful view of Paris. It's perfect.

After this we start to get hungry. 

"I'll take you to a romantic restaurant." Harry says.

When we arrived my eyes widened. It's a tiny, cute restaurant. 

"It's amazing." Harry smiles to me. He takes my hand and lead me inside.

After diner we went back to the tourbus. Management doesn't want us to be away for too long.

The boys asked everything about today. After this we go to bed because the boys have a show tomorrow. 

The next morning we check in in the Hotel. It looks very expensive. Waw. I've never slept in this kind of hotels before. After we brought our suitcases to our suite, the boys go to the arena for a soundcheck. I knew I couldn't be with Harry all the time. Lou and I have nothing to do, so we decide to go shopping together in every city. 

I told her about the brit awards, She's gonna help me to get the perfect dress.

Lou is always been friendly to me. She knows about Harry and me because she and Harry are really good friends. And sometimes when she's busy, I babysit on Lux. She's the cutest baby in the world. When I see Harry and her I always smile. He's gonna be  the perfect dad.

"You got yourself a keeper." She says.

"I know." I say with a big smile.

We go to different stores. Paris is amazing to shop! I bought a skirt and some blouses. Not THE dress yet but I'll find one soon. I still have 2 weeks. And Harry hasn't asked me yet.. He will ask me right? Lou bought a cute dress for Lux. 

After our shopping trip trough Paris, we went to the arena. The boys were just done with the soundcheck and the fans are already entering the arena. I smile when I see  the fans with signs, tshirts, ... They mean so much to the boys. Some of them may be rude, but the boys love every single one of them. One direction are their boys, and the directioners will always be the boys their girls. Directioners are really funny. I always laugh when I scroll through my timeline. The way they photoshop pictures, they make jokes of everything. They're hilarious.

"Heyyy. How was it?" Harry asks.

"We had lots of fun." I say.

"Good. I ordered a place for you and Lou. You can sit there the whole show." He says and gives me a kiss.

"Thanks babe!" I say while Harry leads me to the places.  

"Pretty good view." I say.

Harry smiles at me.

"It means a lot to me to have you here. It's our first show. I don't know if I could do it without you."

"Smash it babe!!" And with this, Harry turns around to the rest of the boys.

Lou and I are talking when suddenly all the lights go out.

"It's gonna start!" She says. 

The decor is amazing. The first song is Up all night. It's fantastic. I've heard the boys singing before, but it does something to me, every time.

The show keeps going and Lou and I have the time of our life. We dance like crazy chickens.

Then Little things start on. It's always been one of my favorites. I love Harry's solo because I'm not the skinniest and I'm always insecure about my weight. Harry once told me I inspired him by writing his part in Little things. When his solo came on he turns to me. He looks me straight in the eyes. Nobody notices, but I do. Tears are filling my eyes. He's the sweetest boy ever.

After the show we jumped into the bus, off to Antwerp!!