Part 46

Harry's pov.

I open my eyes to find an empty bed. I look around, but I don't see (Y/N).

Then I hear a voice in the bathroom.

"(Y/N)?" I say in my weak morning voice.

I get up and walk to the bathroom.

"Adam! I've something excited to tell you. Call me back!" She says.

What's going on with her and Adam. Ive read something about it on twitter.

I open the door and walk in. She turns around and smiles at me with the biggest smile.

I automatically smile back.

"Babe! I need to tell something but I didn't want to wake you up." She says.

She jumps into my arms and gives me a long kiss on the lips.

"Come on, you made me curious." I laugh while putting her down.

Your pov 

The whole night I've been awake, asleep, awake, asleep, ... 

It's 8am and I decide to wake up.

I look at Harry, who's still in dreamworld. I decide to let him sleep, since he needs his rest.

I give him a quick kiss on his forehead and check my phone to find a text from Adam.

"Goodnight, ps: Have I told you that I'm coming to the uk next month? Maybe we can catch up!"

I smile. I silently get out bed and walk to the bathroom. I take my phone and call Adam.

Tuut             tuut                tuut

"Hey Adam here. I'm not available right now. Call me back or leave a message." I roll my eyes but I'm too excited to be irritated.

"Adam! I've something excited to tell you. Call me back!"

I hear noise in the room and turn around immediatly.

I see Harry starring at me with a confused look on his face. I look at him and jump in his arms.

"Babe! I need to tell something but I didn't want to wake you up."

"Come on, you made me curious." He says in his morning voice.

"I decided..."

"To go studying again!" 

He frowns his eyes.

"What do you mean?" He asks with a different voice. It sounds.. weak.

"Well, I've been thinking and I'm way too much around here. I feel like using your fame, Harry. I travel with you around the world. I wanna do something for my own." 

"But, I like having you around here." I looked at him in confusion. I expected him to be happy for me but he sounds sad.

"Babe... I know but now I'm still young, now I have to take the chance."

"You didn't say you like having me around too." He says shortly.

"Harry, you know I like being with you." I  take a step closer but he turns around and walks back to the bedroom.

"Yeah right." He mumbles.

"Harry what's going on? I thought you'd be happy for me?" I follow him to the bedroom.

"Happy?! You're going away from me and I should be happy?" His voice is raising.

"I'm not going away! I'm just doing something for myself! I don't want to go on tour the rest of my life. I droped school for going on tour with you and now I wanna finish It."

"It's for that dude right?" He says harsh.

"What?" I ask confused.