Part 9

Your pov.

I'm  laying in Harry's arms. I like laying like this. I was almost asleep when I heard the conversation between the boys.

"It's stupid she met Tom. I mean, we had such a great plan. You looked gorgeous and bought flowers for her." Liam says.

"Yeah and you would walk her home and kiss her, what girl doesn't want that?" Louis says.

"Shhhhh, don't wake her. She don't have to hear this." Harry says.

What.. The flowers were for me.  He was about to tell me he loves me that night. God, he must feel terrible.  I'm so stupid.

"Btw how acted Tom today at the airport Harry?" Zayn asks.

"You know, after last week when he looked at you like he was about to kill you."

"Oh he acted friendly as usual when (Y/N) is around. When he went to the bathroom that night he walked past me and said 'The only reason I don't beat the shit out of you is sitting there'."

I can't believe my ears. Did Tom really say this? How could he. He knows how important Harry is for me. 

"Did you told her?" Niall asks.

"No, she's happy with him, I don't want to destroy her happinnes."

Harry has been threaten by my boyfriend and he doesn't tell me anything because he wants me to be happy. I feel selfish. I want to hug him but I don't want the boys to know I"ve heard their conversation.

"Anyway I hope she finds out soon that you're perfect for her." Liam says.

"Me too."

The next day I woke up while the other boys were still asleep. I decide to get up and make breakfast for them. I'm almost done when Niall came in.

"Already up?" I ask.

"You know me. I eat till I sleep.." He says.

"And sleep till I'm hungry"! We say at the same time and start laughing.

"How's Tom?" Niall asks.

"Oh fine, he texted me when he arrived in America."

"Morniiiiiiing." Louis says.

"Just on time! Breakfast is ready." I say.

All the boys walk in and start eating.

I look at Harry. His curls falls perfectly. He looks a bit tired but still gorgeous. And not just on the outside. I always hated it when Harry dated models or something. They wanted him because he looks cute of gorgeous, but most of all because he's in one direction.  They don't see how beautiful he is on the inside. When he wanted to greet some fans, they were like "No Harry I wanna shop". So annoying. Anyway.

"What are we gonna do today?" I ask.

"Eat a bit, take a shower and eh we'll see." Harry says.

All the boys start laughing.

"Typical Harry answer." Liam says.

After the boys have showered, Louis came up with the idea of 'hide and seek.'

"Ahh fine." I groan a bit because they're too good in this game, I always lose.

Liam is the first to count. In a few seconds all the boys were gone.

I decide to go upstairs looking for a place to hide. When I come in Harry's room I hear

"pssstttt. (Y/N)!"