Part 25

We've been driving all night and we're finally home. Harry is supposed to sleep at his house but he's too tired and jumps in bed beside me. 

"Thank you again, it was amazing." I whisper in his ear.

"Everything for you." He says. I give him a good night kiss and fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up and have a feeling I won't be able to sleep again. It's 8:30am. I look at Harry. He's still sleeping. He's so damn gorgeous! I give him a kiss on his cheek and get up. My parents left for work so I decide to go to the shop and buy some breakfast.

I put comfy clothes on and leave.

I walk in the store. Luckily it's early so no fans are here. I'm not ready for a confrontation. I try to look so invisible as possible. I take a baguette and some croissants. When I walk to the cash desk I see some magazines in the corner of my eye. Oh I'll have a look. 

I'm shocked when I see my face everywhere. Pictures of Harry and me on every cover.

"Harry Styles in love?"

"Beard or true love?"

"What about Cara?"

"Romantic trip for Harry Styles from one direction."

"Who's his mysterie girl?"

I take all of them and walk to the cash desk. I wanna read every word they said about us. 

I run home. When I finally got home I find Harry in the kitchen.

"I went for breakfast babe."

"Oh yes! I'm starving." He sees all the magazines I bought.

"Wow are you gonna read them all?"

"No I'm gonna see what they wrote about is."

He sighs.

"They already wrote?" 

"Yeah. Wanna read them together?"

"Sure!"

We sit in the couch eating our breakfast while reading.

"People found Harry Styles and this brunette in Disneyland. They seemed like they had the time of their life. This girl should be (Y/N), they were friends from before the xfactor. The disneyland visiters say they look "really in love." Is this serious love or just another flirt?" Harry rolls his eyes. 

"Serious love!" I smile at his comment. 

"I know babe. Next one!"

"Last week on the Brit awards Harry had company of Cara, it wasn't the first time they hang out together so the world thought they were dating. But it seems like Harry changed his minds, he's spotted with (Y/N) in Disneyland Paris, they always said to be 'just friends' but pictures people took tell otherwise. Did Harry dump Cara for his best friend? Or did they have a secret relationship for a long time? Who would you choose?"

They seem pretty positive. I let a sigh out of relief. I'm happy they didn't made rumours. I may look a strong girl but I'm insecure. I never knew how to react on rumours. In the past they made a lot of rumours when I hang out with Harry and It always hurted me when they said mean things. I'm so fragile but I don't want Harry to know.  

"I expected worse." Harry says.

"Me too."

"I'm gonna take a shower babe." Harry says. He gets op and leaves the room. I'm feeling happy, I just had the best 3 days of my life and the papers weren't rude about me, yet.