Part 42

I'm looking for the pictures on twitter while walking to my car. 

To be honest this is crazy and not normal anymore. It looks like my babe was bleeding everywhere.

I can't wait till I'm with her to hold her in my arms.

#(Y/N)CheatingOnHarry caught my eye. I click on the hashtag and find many pictures of (Y/N) with a boy I haven't seen before. He must be the waiter from Starbucks. 

He looks.. good. I feel some jealousy coming up. This is not the time Styles.

The whole ride to the hotel I couldn't stop thinking about my kitten. 

Why can't people like her? Whenever I'm going out someone, they get rude comments.

Maybe In the past some comments were right, but (Y/N) is the greatest girl in the world. 

She helps fans getting a follow even they sent her hate, she answers her phone at 3am to help her friend with her lovetroubles.

Suddenly a new feeling of anger is taking over me. How can people be so disrespectful?

I arrive at the hotel and run to our room. I don't care if I look like a fool or not. All this shit makes me 

I knock on the door.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) are you there!" I yell.

No answer.

"Baby I know you're there. Please open the door. It's me, Harry."I say desperate.

No answer.

I decide to go to the lobby for asking another card.

After 5 minutes I'm back and finally open the door.

The room is dark. I turn the lights on.

I see (Y/N) laying in bed, sleeping peacefully. I sit beside her and push her hair away.

She looks so beautiful. I don't get why people wants to hurt her. I decide to let her sleeping, I guess It's better for her. I'll stay here till she wakes up. 

Bzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I look up to find (Y/N)'s phone on the bedtable. I frown and take the phone in my hand.

From: Adam.

Again my stomach turned. Who's Adam? Is he the waiter? Why is he texting her...

I know I can trust (Y/N), I'm just so mad at myself for leaving her alone. 

I strug it off and lay the phone away. I couldn't push It out of my head.

"Uh." I'm interupted. I look at (Y/N) who's slowly waking up.

She looks at me and smiles.

"Harry, babe." And she gives me a kiss. I smile at her. 

"Why are you here?" She frowns for a second, but then her face becomes completly serious.

"I-It wasn't a dream, right?" Her voice shakes.

"No... I'm so sorry." I say pulling her into my arms. I can feel her silently sobbing.

"This is not your fault, you know? I knew they would be jealous, but that it would be this way..." I say, more to myself.

She looks me in the eyes.

"You have a show in an hour." Her eyes are already red from crying.

"Yes. Come with me love. You can stay backstage with Sophia. And I'm close to protect you." 

"Do I have another choice?"

"Actually no, we're heading off to the next concert tonight." I say with a smile. I manage to make her smile, a tiny little smile.

"Fine... I guess."

Bzzzzzzzzzzz

I immediatly look at (Y/N)'s phone, but suprisingly the screen is still black.

I take my phone out of my pocket. I immediatly start smiling when I open the text.

From: Niall

"(Y/N), we can't wait to see you tonight.xx"

And there's a picture added: A selfie from Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn. Their faces and clothes are dirty. There's red everywhere...

I let out a small laugh when I realise what they just did.