Part 36

"Are you ready to go, love?" I take my bag and nod to Harry.

We already going to the arena. The management don't want the boys to get mobbed,

so we have to be in the arena before the fans arrive.

When we walk in we're greeted by Niall on a segway.

"Hellloooooo." He says without looking who exactly walks in. 

"Hi Niall." I say with a big grin. He quickly turns around and when he sees my face he smiles big.

He stops the segway immediatly and jumps in my direction. He walks over with open arms.

"How are you princess? I missed you." He whispers. Whenever Niall talks I have a smile on my face, he makes me feel good.

Niall is the kind of boy you can't be mad at. He could never annoy me. He's so down to earth, you could make him happy with a piece of paper.  He'll never realise how famous he is.  He just loves life and it's beautiful to see. 

"I'm fine. I missed you too Horan!" He hugs me tightly. I feel he cares about me, and not just because I'm the girlfriend of his bandmate, but for me. 

He leaves the hug and whispers in my ear

"If you wanna talk, you can always text me. I can be serious when I have to. Okay?" 

"Yeah I will remember this Niall, thanks!"

"I'm going to the lounge room. See ya there!" Niall says walking back to his segway.

Harry takes my hand and we walk to the rest of the boys.

"Hey boys!"

They look suprised to see me here. But at the same time they look very happy.

"(Y/N)! So good to see you!"

I see Harry smirking in the corner of my eyes.

All the boys run to me. Liam hugs me first, then Zayn joins us. After a couple seconds we have a BIG grouphug.

Having them close to me makes me feel good. All of them became a part of my life.

I guess at this moment, they're the only boys on earth I trust.

"We love you (Y/N). And we will always be there for you." Louis says with his beautiful smile.

"Thanks!"

The door opens and we turn our faces to the door.

"Boys, rehearsel in 5! Get ready. And Hi (Y/N)." Paul says.

"Hi Paul!"

The boys immediatly get up and walk to the stage. I'm going to sit in the public for now.

I see them walking on stage. They're talking about the upcoming show. Sometimes Harry looks and me and shows me a wink. I can watch him doing his thing for hours.

He enjoys performing so much. He's living his dream.

Now they're doing Teenage dirtbag.

Harry's voice give me shivers everytime. It remembers me of the first time I heard him sing.

*Flashback.*

It's been a month since I've met Harry in the parc.

We walked home together everyday since then. I really enjoy his company.

I've never been really close to a guy before. I'm not one of the perfect girls at school.

Harry and I are walking our way home. He's been quiet the whole time.

"What going on Styles?"

"Nothing special."

"Tell me anyway."

"I was thinking about signing up for xfactor. I always wanted to do that. But I'm afraid that I won't get through."

"Are you a singer? I never heard you sing before!"

"I'm not really good you know. I played in a band but..."

"Let me hear!" I say enthousiast.

"No no no!"

"Yes c'mon curly! For me?" I look at him with puppy eyes. He looks at me but can't resist my face. He groans.

"Ahhh fine!"

We sit down on a bench. I look at him with curious eyes.

Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love we'd be

Making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love

From the first moment he opened his mouth I felt an intense feeling in my stomach.

He has a really special voice. A bit husky, but so perfect.

I wish I could listen to his voice forever. There are shivers everywhere.

"It's beautiful." I whispers. Trying to hold the tears in my eyes.

He's perfect.

* End of flashback.* 

Since that moment, Harry sang to me every time I couldn't sleep or had problems.

His voice makes me calm and feel that everything's gonna be alright.