Part 29

Harry's pov.

The boys and I just sang 'Kiss You' for the soundcheck. We have five minutes break now.

"When is (Y/N) coming over?" Louis asks.

"I'm going to pick her up when we're done."

"It was very sweet what she did last night. She doesn't deserve the hate that she gets."  Niall says.

"I know." I give them a smile. Suddenly a door slams and the management is running over to us, to me. 

"Styles in my office. NOW." The oldest man yells.

I roll my eyes and walk over the his office. He sits on the chair in front of me. He looks at me. He looks furious, again.

"You need to be single for the fans. She can't be around here."

"I love her what do you not understand about that?"

 "What do you don't understand? If you date someone let it be Cara, everyone loves her. But not (Y/N)."

"I'm in love with her!" I yell.

"The fans doesn't like her, they want you to be single."

"I don't care what they think! If they see we really love each other they gonna accept it!"

"They won't. You're their favorite, without you there's no One Direction." I hate this. People always see me as 'the favorite'. I've read plenty of articles "Harry Styles and co." We're a group, what means 5 people. Not just me and my band. I feel bad to the other boys then. I don't want them to feel less important. 

"We're with 5! I'm not more important then them, and they can have a girlfriend so I don't see the problem."

"Listen, if you break up, we gonna give you more solos okay? We just can't accept you two being together, the fans doesn't accept it."

"I don't want your damn solos, I want to be with (Y/N)."

"Waw I thought you were curvy but you are FAT."

"Or Harry became blind or.."  These words make my heart break. The thought my fans send these things to her. I sigh. I'm feeling terrible. 

"Do you want me to read more?"

"No." On that moment I hear noise in the corridor. I walk to the door and open it. I follow the noise and see (Y/N) running away. 

"(Y/N)!! (Y/N)!!" I scream. I run after her but Paul stops me.

"Sorry Harry, I'm not allowed to let you go. You have a show in an hour."

"But.." 

"No, I can't. Sorry."

I close my eyes and sigh. Did I just lost her?  I can't think about that. It's disgusting. I wanna spend the rest of my life with her.

I turn around to the rest of the boys. My heart broken. 

Your pov

 "Psssst" A voice says.

"(Y/N)." It whispers.

My eyes are still closed but I realise I'm not dreaming. There's someone here.

I open my eyes. I see a figure a couple feet away.

"Harry?" I ask. 

"Harry is that you?" I ask while the figure is coming closer. I hope it's Harry. I hate being here. It's cold and I feel alone. I know I ran away from him but now I regret doing it. I want to be with him, in his strong arms.