Part 8

Harry has been serving us the whole night.  I'm really happy he saved my night. I was getting bored before his entree and had no idea how to survive this night. When we were about to leave the restaurant I quickly went to Harry.

"Thank you for saving me, you're a hero. My hero."

He smiled so I could see his dimples.

"You're welcome. Text me tonight?"

"Sure!" And I give him a kiss on his cheek.

I walk back to Tom and his family who are looking at me in confusing. 
"No worries, he's just a friend." I said for, I don't know the 10000st time tonight?
I kissed Tom to make them happy. They smiled (for the first time this evening?).

"So, Tom you walk (Y/n) home right?" His mom asked.

"Yep mom, like we said."

We started to walk towards my house.

"Why don't we take the car?" I asked him when we were alone.

"I ehm, thought you might like it. It can be our thing.' Our thing.. It's Harry's and mine. 
'Btw, did you knew about Harry?"

"What?"

"He worked there? Or pretended like he did."

"What? No! He suprised me. I didn't expect him."

"Sure."

"Babe, believe me. I won't lie to you, I love you. Just stop being jealous on Harry. We're just friends." I look at him.
Tom looked gorgeous tonight. Especially now, with the light of the moon shining on him. His blue eyes seems to sparkle.

He looked at me with a smile and kissed me. 

"I love you too."

Harry's pov.

"Thank you for saving me, you're a hero. My hero." She says. It's like an angel who's talking.
She just called me her hero. I can not decribe my feelings when I heard this and start smiling.

"You're welcome. Text me tonight?"

"Sure." And she gives me a kiss on my cheek. Luckily I'm not a tomato like Niall or I would be embarrasing red right now.
She walks back to Tom. Krak. She kisses him. I didn't expected this and I must say it hurted more than I thought it would. They're getting ready to leave and Tom turns around and look at me with a death glare.

After cleaning the table and thanking the boss, I walk home. I knew Tom walked (Y/N) home after dinner. Normally it's my task, it's 'our' thing. I realise I have to learn to share her, but that thought just seems horrible. I just arrived home when I got a text.

"Hi haz. Can't thank you enough! You're the best friend ever.- (Y/N) xxx"

"You're welcome. That's why I'm your best friend right! You looked gorgeous tonight. I love the dress, you know. - Harrrrry.xxx"

"Hahaha, yes! I didn't know what to wear and chose that one because you like it! Even Tom said I looked like a whore :/ But he excused afterwards. Anyway so you saved me twice tonight. xxx'

"What! You're not a whore! He shouldn't say things like that. Tell me when he does it one more time ok?"

"Sure babe. Ehm Tom leaves next week. Do you want to bring us to the airport? Afterwards we can go eat something together and to 1922 :).xxx"

"Good idea! Can't wait. Sleepover with the boys too??"

She agreed and we texted till 4am.
Our last text were

"Haha Haz, you're amazing. Gonna sleep now, I'm tiredddd. Sweet dreams, I love you.xxx"

"Goodnight hunny. Love you too.xxx"

The next week I've been recording in the studio with the boys.
Today I'm going with (Y/N) and Tom to the airport.

I'm waiting in my car while (Y/N) and Tom are saying their goodbye's.
With saying I mean kissing each other. I want to ask him if he's planning murdering her or what, but I kept quiet. I look to the other way because this view makes me sick. 

"Bye Harry" Tom says.

"Bye mate." 

(Y/N) sits back in the car and says "Pie-Time?"

"Pie-Time" I say and start driving.
The line is extremly long but we don't mind waiting.

"Guess!" She says.

"Hmmm today it's a muffin day."

"Nope." She smiles big.

"Than strawberry-pie?" Her mouth fell open

"How do you know!"

"Practise babe, haha."

"My turn, you gonna take the cheese-cake."

"What? You know it from the 1st time!"
We're both laughing and order or pies.
We're sitting on a table and talk like we always did.

"So, how was the restaurant last week?" I ask.
She starts smiling.

"Like you don't know. Well I had some fun with the waiter, he really looked like you." She says.

"Oh really? Haha. I meant with his family."
She starting to get serious now.

"Eh yeah, they're not really my type of people."

"Mine neither, Granny looked like she wanted to shot me."
She smiles again.

"I know right! She was starring at me for the whole night!"

We're laughing our butt's off again. Afterwards we went to the 1922.

"Waw it's been a while since I've been here!" She says looking arround.

"Yeah they might have a new collection since then."

We both start laughing again. 
You know those moments when you and your friend are laughing and after a while you don't know why you're laughing again? We have it all the time. It's what I always loved about her. When she smiles it's pure, she's not fake. When I'm with her I can forget the rest of the world and just feel like Harry, not Harry Styles from One direction.
After some hilarious moments and a visit to 'our' mirror, we went to my flat.
I texted the boys to come over with pizza.
The doorbell rings and (Y/N) opens the door.

"(Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN) !" Louis screams. 
"Give me a hug babe! It's been too long." Liam says.
"Damn I missed you, princess." Niall says.
"Wait, who are you again?" Zayn said and they both start laughing.
"Can we have a 3day-sleepover? I think we have a lot to talk about!" Louis says.
"AGREEEE!" We all say at the same time.

In the past (Y/N) was always around us, she came to our shows, she came to the studio to just hang around with us, she helped us with studying the songs. She's one uf us. I can't wait to go on tour with these 5 idiots.

We ate our pizza and started watching movies. (Y/N) is laying in my arms. I have to admit I like it. She has layed like this before, but it's the first time since I realized I love her.
My phone buzzed.

"Laying comfortable there? ;) ;) - Louis."

I look at him with a glare but he just winks at me. 

It was around 1am and (Y/N) already slept in my arms. 
The boys have too much energy and don't think about sleeping yet.
They start another movie when Louis says.

"You haven't answered yet, are you laying comfortable?" 

"More than ever." I say with a smile.

"You two look really cute, ya know." Niall says.
I love hearing those comments, even they hurt at the same time.

"Thanks mate, I can't think about losing her."

"It's stupid she met Tom. I mean, we had such a great plan. You looked gorgeous and bought flowers for her." Liam says a bit sad.

"Yeah and you would walk her home and kiss her, what girl doesn't want that?" Louis says again.

"Shhhhh, don't wake her. She don't have to hear this." I say.

"Btw how acted Tom today at the airport Harry?" Zayn asks.
I look at him confused.

"You know, after last week when he looked at you like he was about to kill you."

"Oh he acted friendly as usual when (Y/N) is around. When he went to the bathroom that night he walked past me and said 'The only reason I don't beat the shit out of you is sitting there'."

"Did you told her?" Niall asks.

"No, she's happy with him, I don't want to destroy her happinnes."

"Anyway I hope she finds out soon that you're perfect for her." Liam says.

"Me too." I say.