Part 5

"What...What was this?" I whisper so nobody would hear us.

"Uhm.." Harry says. 

"All these years Harry." I say while tears filling my eyes.

He doesn't respond. He let his head fall and looks to his feet. He lays his hand in his neck, what he always does when he's nervous.

Suddenly I realise what he's doing, what his plan is. Like I just found the last piece of a puzzle.

"How can you be so selfish? I was always there for you. But now I have a boyfriend you're afraid of losing your best friend. I've always accepted your girlfriends even they were bitches, even when you let me alone in starbucks to go to her, even when you forgot our date because of her! I broke up with Jake because you two couldn't stand each other. I never complained about all your girls even it broke me inside. I've been in love with you for years Harry, fucking years but you never cared. And now you kiss me? Why? So I can fall in love with you again and leave Tom so everything will be like it used to be. You having sex with everything that has boobs and I sitting at home crying? I don't want this anymore Harry. I thought you would be happy for me because I found a boy who truly loves me. But you're just thinking about yourself." 

"I'm not selfish, I just feel like he isn't the right guy for you. And I changed, I don't wanna be a manwhore anymore who sleeps with different girls every night. I wanna be with you."

"You had your time. I waited years on you. Now I have to believe you 'suddenly' fell in love? You just want me for yourself and can't handle it that I give attention to another boy. So now you think you can kiss me and everything can be like it was. But I'm in love with Tom and you can't change it."

I'm furious and close to crying. How could he do this? I've always been there for him. Because when he's happy, I'm happy. But now..  I can't believe he don't adjudge me to have a boyfriend. Maybe he's afraid of losing me, but this doesn't mean he had to act like this. My voice must have raised while yelling at him because the boys and Tom came to the hall.

"What's happening here?" Louis says.

"(Y/N) are you okay??" Tom asks while comforting me with a hug.

"Yes, we're going home." I turn around to walk to my car.

"But.." Tom says.

"We're going." And with this, Tom follows me to the car.

"What happened there babe?" Tom asks me.

"We had fight, nothing special."

"I didn't seemed like that."

"We have more fights like this, don't worry about It. It's between me and him." Again something inside of me stops me from telling him about the kiss we shared.

Ofcourse I could tell him about the kiss and everything. But what if he asks what I felt while kissing him? It's hard to admit but.. I liked it. It's like how I always dreamt how It will be.

"Okay. But tell me If he hurted you. I can handle a slut."

Wait, what. Did I hear that right?

"... What did you just say?" I look at him in shock.

"Everyone knows about his many girls. I don't get how someone can be like that. He's a slut (Y/N), and you know it. And I don't mind hurting him If he hurted you. I don't like him anyway. I never have.

You deserve better." 

"But .. You were so friendly last night and this morning."

"Yeah, I had to."