Part 2

Goodbye

Harry pov

I wake up by the sun shining on my face. I groan and take a couple seconds to open my eyes.

I stare at the white ceiling and look down at the pink sheets. On my left there's a stunning blonde laying, still asleep. The actions of last night creep into my mind and I automatically smile.

I take my phone to check time. (Y/N)'s and mine lasts week selfie appears on the screen and my heart drops.

(Y/N)...

She's leaving today. I'm sure it is today? Yes It is today. Shit.

I jump out of -whatever her name is- her bed right in my clothes. 

While taking my shoes on I hear the girl groan.

"Hmmh are you already leaving?" She mumbles.

"Yeah, I have to go."

"Where?"

"Something Important."

I jump in my care and drive like a crazy man to the airport. I don't know how to survive these 2 months without my best friend. But I deffinatly need to see her before she leaves. I need to hear some advice she's going to tell me before she leaves. I know she'll give me some. Like "Don't do something stupid" or "don't drink when you gonna drive" ...

She always does and even I always strugg It off because I can take care of myself, I like hearing that she has some protection over me. I don't think many people care about me the way she does. 

(Y/N) pov

"Hurry up!" My mom yells. I groan in annoyance. I don't like It when people hurry me up, I just like doing things relax. That's the reason why I'm mostly too late on events.

Today is the day I 'move' to America for 2 months.

Harry had been busy last week and I haven't seen him a lot. I wish we could spend more time together, like we used to.

But we texted everyday and he made his promise to be hat the airport and meet me before I leave.

"Yes mom I'm coming" I yell back. 

After a long drive we arrive at the airport. I see some of my  friends and go greet them.

Instead listening to their excitement, I'm looking for harry.

"Where's Harry, where's he?" A small voice whispers in my head. I check every side and corner, but no Harry. I have to see him before I leave.

I won't go on the plane without one last hug. 

"Oh no mom, he didn't forget right??" 

"No hunny, he'll be here soon. There must be a reason why he's late. Why don't you call him."

Oh right, call him. Why didn't I think of this.

"Maybe" I say and take my phone out of my pocket. 

After 3 calls with no answer I decide to give up.

"Shit." I say. And my eyes start to tear up.

"Everyone stand in line, we gonna check if everyone's here. When you hear your name say yes and you can go to the plane" My teacher yells at us.

I'm really doing my best to hold my tears now. I try to swallow them away.

How could he.. I call him for the 4th time. No answer.