"what did you say? I couldn't really understand you."

Namjoon just frowns but that bold action of Seokjins just made him smile a little. Only a little. He said it again only this time a bit louder only for Seokjin audible. Seokjin hugged him quickly and wisperd a quick 'thanks Namjoonie' just to tease his poor little brother even more. Hoseok catched up and was now also going to class with Jimin and Seokjin.

Namjoon was now the one left alone. Not only Namjoon pride was hurt also his heart. That hug replay in his mind and made him think. He really didn't knew anything about Seokjin like he would want to. He wants Seokjin to trust him but also to kind of leave him alone but he just knows that he wants Seokjin to be by his side, not leaving him, always staying with him, looking at him the way he looks at Jimin, being his and only his, touching him freely, kissing him hungrily-
Namjoon stopped taking a deep breath. There was a thought that popped up out of nowhere. It made him realise something.

"I-I think I've fallen for my step brother.."

that's the only thing he murmled in front of him.
He grabbed his hair furiously and started walking in circles repeating the sentence multiple times. It sounds so wrong but at the same time it felt so right. Namjoon wasn't confused anymore he now knew what was going on all this time when he was angry at Seokjin without any reason or when he couldn't keep his eyes off him. He was in love.

"FUCK"

was the next thing Namjoon thought.

"W-Why my step brother..argh shit..but also..HE'S A FUCKING BOY!"

Namjoon completely forgot about the fact that the one he fell for was the same sex as him. He had a dick. But Namjoon reminded himself he wasn't gay. He would hate to see boys half naked in front of him. Boobs truly turn him on but there was something about Seokjin that no one of the girls he dated or slept with had. It was that feeling that would pop up when he's near him, touches him, hears him breath, sees him smile..it was like a bunch of Butterflies inside of him or actually like a bomb blowing up inside of him. It was unbearable that graving of Seokjin's touch those wet dreams every night. Namjoon surely was just gay for his step brother.

Meanwhile Mark stood in the hall hearing everything that Namjoon said. Mark was different from Jackson if he would love Jackson he wouldn't even chill with him since he's such an ass towards others but in privat he's a cheerful and sweet guy that's why he fell in love with him. Before he could hear what Namjoon said he was with Jackson, Bambam and Yugyeom about to go to their class as Jackson started laughing. Mark stopped walking while Bambam and Yugyeom stopped dabbing to look at him. Jackson looked at them while wiping away a tear that fell because of too much laughing. After he calmed down a bit he stood straight and said with an evil tone.

"Guys I have a perfect plan but for this I need your help."

Everybody just nodded so he started explaining.

"Have you guys seen how protective Namjoon of that lillte princess is?! I think he likes him or something but I think he actually cares about him since I've never seen him blush not even when he was with his past relationships!"

"So?"

Asked Bambam not understanding what he wants to do.

"I'll try to become that boy's boyfriend just to make Namjoon suffer!"

He finished that sentence with an evil laugh escaping his mouth and Mark just felt his heart shatter into million pieces.

"G-guys I don't really feel good I'll go to the toilet..I'll be right back!"

Mark said before rushing out of their sight. He felt tears streaming down his face. He doesn't want to think of Jackson dating someone else it would hurt hin to much.

He doesn't want to see Jackson making out with another boy just to hurt his enemy and to break another Innocent boy. So he walked up to Namjoon who just flinched at the sudden touch that he felt on his shoulder. Before Namjoon could walk away Mark held his wrist turning him back to him.

"I've heard everything you said Namjoon!"

That sentence made Namjoon gulp nervously but before he could defent himself Mark spoke up.

"But I'm here to actually help you. I don't hate you I just want to tell you that Jackson wants to break that cute boys heart. Watch out for him."

Namjoon asked back, unsure if he should trust Mark.

"Why should I belive you?"

With that Mark took all his confidence together and said.

"I like Jackson and I don't want to see him with someone else or to see him do something stupid.."

Namjoon clenched his hands into fists. He bold in anger but Mark just patted his shoulder to calm him down.

"Just don't let him know that you know that I warned you just keep an eye on your step brother."
Mark said nervously.

"I will try my best to keep Jackson away from that boy!"
Mark thought determined.

"What is Jackson planning?.."
Was the only thought Namjoon had at that moment.

"Yeah..T-Thanks dude."Was the only thing Namjoon answered  struggling rather he should run up to Jackson and beat him up or listen to what Mark says.
With that they awkwardly fist bumped and half smiled at each other. But before trey could walk to their classes Mark asked something what made Namjoon uncomfortable.

"S-so you like your S-Step Brother?"

Namjoon just shrugged it of by saying
"Don't ask,it's weird I know."

"It's okay" Mark assured sharing a warm smile with Namjoon.

They started walking towards their classes but something would leave his mind.

"Namjoon is nice..why would Jackson hate him?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

abjekgflqhus!
I don't know what I'm doing to myself so much is happening in this Chapter.
But I like where it's going..^^
Love you guys♡

~Anita☆