And that group of girl who bullied her I gave them 1 week of suspension and community service. I was controlling my anger earlier, I wanted to kill those girls but I tried my best to hold back.

I opened the door and I saw the girl lying on my sofa. What the hell is she doing?

The whole room seems clean and was arranged properly. She looks tired and weak. And the guilt builds in my system while looking at her. Maybe I pushed her limits? How could I forget that she's still a human? Damn Ace.

I don't know why am I looking at her for so long and I just found myself caressing her hair and my face is fucking close to hers!

I stand back and pull out my phone from my pocket. While calling my brothers I can't help myself to stare her beautiful and innocent face.

They are not answering my calls and it's the first time! I texted them instead and with my powerful curse in it so that they'll know that I'm fucking mad as hell.

She was almost fall in sofa because of the movement she did and thanks to my speed I immediately catched her and carefully put back in the sofa.

Someone opened the door and I saw them with smirk on their disgusting faces. I glared at them.

"Pinagod mo siya, let me remind you she's a human." Rachel said while caressing Kira's hair. I rolled my eyes and sit back to my chair.

"Ano ginawa mo at parang pagod na pagod siya?" nakangisi na sabi ni Jacob. Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

Because of that question, they started to look at me with their smirk on their faces again and grinning at me!

"What?" inosente na tanong ko.

"May ginawa ka ba?" seryoso na tanong pa ni Kevin. Sinamaan ko sila ng tingin.

"Do you wanna die right now?"

Tawa lang ang sinagot nila sa akin. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

Rachel's POV

I look at Ace and shoot him daggers. How could he be so rude? Argh! I touched Kira and She's hot--I know that she's hot but I mean her skin is burning like hell. What human called this? A fever?

"Guys!" Sigaw ko nag uusap kasi sila at nag tatawanan.

"What again, Rachel?" Kevin said with his irritating voice. I glare at him.

"Mainit siya!" sigaw ko sakanya. Ngumisi naman si Blake.

"What do you mean by mainit? I know Rachel that she's really hot." Biro ni blake kaya napatampal nalang ako ng noo. Binato ko sakanya ang unan agad niya naman ito sinalo.

"Asshole! She has a fever dumbass!" naiinis na sabi ko. Nilagay ni Jacob ang kaniyang palad sa noo ni Kira.

"She's right, Kira has a fever but unfortunately, I don't know how to treat human." sabi niya. Wala naman sinabi gamutin mo siya, tss.

"Kami na bahala." sabi ni James. He has medical background especially for humans. I helped him by preparing things.

Kumuha ako ng palanggana at towel na malambot tsaka ito binasa. Thanks to the book from our library I learned this stuff. I saw James preparing some medicines for Kira. We heard Ace snorted.

"Get that girl out of my office." malamig na sabi ni Kuya Ace. What the hell? I can't believe that he's my cousin!

"Kuya ano ba? May sakit yung tao oh!" naiinis na sabi ko. Tinignan niya lang ako ng blanko.

"I don't care Rachel, If you want move your ass too and be with that girl. Just get out of my office." He said. I exhaled in disbelief and look at him with teary eyes. He doesn't talk like that to me before! He was treating me like a princess before and he is sweet to me like his own sister! I hate the girl who is the reason why he being like this!

"Ace stop! Nakakailan ka na." saway ni Kevin sakanya. Ramdam ko ang luha sa gilid ng mata ko. Iniwas ko ang tingin ko at tinignan nalang si Kira.

"You have no rights to talk me like that bastard." nagigil sa galit si Kuya Ace. I can't help but to hold Kira's hand. I am comfortable when I'm with her like she is a true friend to me. Biglang gumalaw ang kaniyang katawan.

"Nag aaway na naman ba kayo?" Mahinang sabi niya at tinignan kaming lahat. I didn't hold back myself anymore so I hugged her tightly. I need a friend right now and thanks to Kira she's here.

~~••~~

Comments are highly appreciated! ❤