𝙲𝚑 ₆ 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚃𝚘 𝚉!

Start from the beginning

"I don't know let me open it." I say stopping to sit on a rock to open my package. I open it slowly to see my old Alola outfit that I used to wear and a bag of Z crystals that I forgot at home. At the very bottom is a picture of Professor Kukui, Lillie, Hau, Sun and me. I start to tear up as I turn the picture over, seeing a note.

"Don't ever forget your roots you are who you are because of Alola." I say and start crying.

"Aww don't cry Livy." Bonnie says, giving me a big bear hug. I hug her back crying harder. Serena stands behind me and rubs my back.

"It's okay to miss home, because home is where the heart is." Serena says. My sobs turn into soft sniffles and I pull away from Bonnie and the rest of the gang.

"I do miss home, but I'm glad that I got friends around the world like you guys to support me and remind me that being away from home is just part of growing up and it leads you to following your dreams." I say smiling.

"Liking being a Pokemon master." Ash says smiling at me.

"Right exactly." I nod.

"So who are these people in the photo?" Bonnie asks. I giggle at the funny poses we had in this photo.

"Those are my best friends Lillie, Hau, Sun, and my cousin Professor Kukui." I say pointing at each of them.

"They seem like great friends." Bonnie says. I nod slowly and my smile widens as I study the picture. This picture was taken when I first left Alola, my hair was shorter, oh my gosh I looked dorky.

"What are those crystals?" Clemont asks as he fixes his glasses.

"Remember the Z-moves, Z-crystals, and Z-ring I was talking about? Well these are it." I say opening the little bag more to show all the different types I had. I have all of the type ones just not certain special ones.

"Can you show us a Z-move?" Ash asks hopefully. I nod standing up.

"Sure lets do it in the open field up ahead." I say walking towards it. Once we were there I put the package down, putting on my Z-ring and deciding which crystal I should use. I decide to use the waterium Z. I can't use the Primarium Z, I've been holding onto it for a very long time.

"Brionne I choose you!" I say throwing her Pokeball. She comes out and snuggles into my side.

"I missed you too girl let's show the gang a Z-move okay?" I say placing the crystal on the Z-ring. She nods and stands in front of me. I do the right movements for Hydro Vortex. Brionne sends out a huge wave of water, then creates a huge vortex of water moving around it fast then landing next to me.

"Tada!!" I say doing a funny pose. The gang claps and looks at Brionne in awe.

"That was amazing!" Bonnie says.

"So you used a water crystal?" Clemont asks. I nod my head at him showing him the difference between a Primarium crystal and a waterium crystal.

"The Alolan starters along with a few other Pokemon have their special Z-crystal. Eevee has her own and even Pikachu has it's own Z-crystal." I say.

"Eevee has her own Z-move?" Serena asks amazed. I nod.

"I would show you, but I don't have my Eevee with me, but basically it's just Eevee gaining power from all it's evolutions and unleashing that power as a move." I say.

"How about Pikachu?" Ash asks.

"Well that I can show you. Pikachu come on out!" I say throwing her Pokeball.

"Now Pikachu can only use this Z-move if it knows the move volt tackle." I say turning to Pikachu.

"Ready buddy?" I ask her and she nods.