37 I COLLISION: SECOND TO LISTEN

Leonardo Sanchez never imagined waking up next to Keelian Samuels while holding her in his arms. He opens only one eye, the sun outside piercing his already sensitive vision. When he finds her still asleep, an affectionate smile spreads across his face matching the warmth that he has stuck inside of his chest.

Once he's had her, he'll never stop being greedy for more. Now that they've come this far he can't imagine himself ever letting go of her and he hopes that she wouldn't try to run away again, either.

She starts moving in his arms and his smile becomes even bigger.

"Morning, Cinderella."

"Starting with the jokes from the very beginning of the day, huh?" She croaks out but when she looks at him, her eyes are shimmering with mischief, "What do you prefer: Prince Charming or Prince Brother?"

"Prince Brother all the way." Leonardo pretends to think it over by scratching the top of his head, "In my opinion being called Prince Charming is overused and cliché."

"And in my opinion your opinion is invalid." She shakes her head cutely, "But I mean if you insist then alright, Prince Brother."

He laughs at her stupid joke and that leaves both of them surprised. "Oh, did you just laugh?" She exclaims and points a finger at his face. When he crosses his eyes to look at it, she snorts instead, "You didn't laugh at my joke from yesterday but you couldn't handle this sad attempt? I can't understand what's going on it that pretty head of yours, Leonardo."

"Believe it or not, I can't either." He sighs and finally sits up and stretches his arms high in the air, then he stops in the middle of it and turns himself around to face Keelian again, "Did you just admit that I'm handsome?"

"No, I admitted that you're pretty," she begins, "Like a little preadolescent girl."

Leonardo bursts out laughing to the point of Keely having to shush him so nobody hears. "Alright, alright, this one was good. I think I should go hard on you from now on-" he smirks, "the way I did yesterday-"

"Don't you dare finish this sentence or I'm kicking you out of bed." She warns with a playful glance.

"-night." He teases.

"That's it." She replies and starts kicking him with her legs from under the sheets.

"Ow, I got it. I'm getting out of bed, mom."

"Oh, so I was sis and now I'm mom? What a gradation." Keelian replies, only to get another blank stare from Leonardo.

"We can go back to sis if you want to, sis." He winks and whines when she kicks him again, this time harder than before.

"Um-"

"What are you waiting for, I told you to get up."

"No, no...can you pass me my underwear?" He asks and a slight blush creeps on his face, "Please."

She blurts out a quick 'okay' and throws the pair of boxers towards him. They plop directly on his head. She tries her best to stop herself from laughing but in a second she's rolling in her bed, her laughter passing the point of being audible.

Leonardo stays there, with his boxers still propped on his dark locks and stares right ahead at the door, where a maid is already turning the color of a tomato. Even Sanchez is embarrassed and he hardly ever is. "Keel, cut it out."

"You're not enjoying it so much when the jokes on you."

"Keely, really-"

"Um, miss." The girl at the door finally makes her appearance known and in the blink of an eye, Keelian is sitting next to Leonardo, her face straight but the obvious blush betraying her. "I just wanted to let you know that Mrs. Samuels has plans prepared for you and Mr. Leonardo for tonight."