0 I INTRODUCTION

Description:

IN THE COUNTRY OF PREHALIA, everybody has a place, but the choice is never their own. People are born with nine lives and each one they lose is an indication of them being pushed down the hierarchy until there's nowhere to go anymore...

Keelian Samuels, also known as Keely, used to be a popular girl in her school in Pretorium, which happens to be the most prestigious city of the nine of them, but something unexpected happens and the eighteen year old finds herself in-between madness and money, love and hate, faith and suspicion. What can she do to protect the people she loves and still come out alive? Will she be able to mend what she has broken and settle once and for all her problems, turning a new page in her life?

A story about a young woman who has to take care of her family and avoid slipping on the thin ice that human relationships are. Where will her adventures take her? You will soon find out...
--------------

"Find yourself a better hobby than stalking me and my family. I heard chess is popular amongst rich people and freaks." I prop my head against the uncomfortable chair and look up at the ceiling, "How convenient that you're both."

He decides to ignore the joke altogether as he goes and grabs another bottle of wine. I roll my eyes.

It will be a long night.

------

NEW CHAPTER FROM MONDAY TO FRIDAY. STAY TUNED!

DON'T FORGET TO RATE, COMMENT AND SHARE IT WITH FRIENDS!
IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME x

Hey, guys! This is a story I've had in mind for a really long time, so i started writing the moment I was finally free and done with school. I really hope you will enjoy it with all of its twists and turns, as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm in love with each and every character: the good and the bad, the main and the secondary. All of them are fabulous in my biased opinion as all of them have their own story to unveil :)

I have exciting news: THE STORY IS ALREADY FINISHED! Which means that I'll be able to post regularly, without having to deal with a writer block, or a lack of time to spend.

I'll try to keep the grammar and punctuation on point, but still if there are any mistakes, please don't come for me. Even if I read the chapter before posting it, there are still bound to be some mistakes that might be either because of my lack of sleep or the mere fact that english is not really my first language, after all.

P.S: PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANY OF MY IDEAS OR CHARACTERS! I put so much effort and time into creating this story and it would suck to have it stolen.

P.S No.2: ALL CHARACTERS ARE COMPLETELY FICTIONAL AND ANY RESEMBLANCE TO A REAL LIFE PERSON IS COMPLETELY UNINTENTIONAL!

So, without further-a-do, please enjoy ADVENTURES OF PREHALIA :)

-Radina x