17 I PRICE

Troy Lex is walking around Traum when his right hand Price wraps his arms around his bulky shoulders and greets him with a half-smile. Lex could swear that the guy has something for him but he doesn't care as long as this keeps him loyal and good at his work.

"What's going on, bud?" Troy eyes the younger boy and ruffles his curls. When he gets a real smile from Price, he rethinks; the guy is actually pretty handsome. All dark skin, white straight teeth and dark locks. Lex hopes that thinking the younger has a crush on him is true, and not just a trick of his mind to hide the fact that he's the one who's really interested.

"I was just walking around and happened to see you, boss." He replies cheekily and wiggles his brows suggestively, which only wins him a snort from the older.

"Any clients back for their retouch?" Lex puts air quotes at the last word even though both of them know exactly what he means.

Troy's job is quite special...The guy has access to any governmental online space and could nuke his own country if he wanted to, but being a Rat with power isn't half bad. He travels a lot and has been everywhere but in Pretorium. It's way too risky to visit the snobs; only the big guys in the working field have this opportunity.

"Not that I've heard of. Isn't it almost time again, though?" Price raises a dark eyebrow and when Troy nods in return, the boy wiggles both again, mouthing 'money'. Lex notes that this has in a way become a habit for the younger.

Troy can't help the laugh that erupts from deep within his chest. Price is definitely something else.

As they roam the streets, most Rats try to stay as far away as possible but some of them stare blatantly at the two, the envy glimmering in their tired eyes. The majority don't even have a home to go to and here there are those guys who have more prehalions than all of them put together.

At the end of his walk, Lex opens the door to his home only to realize that it's not locked. That instantly puts him and Price in suspicion mode and the younger guy pulls out his gun in mere seconds. There's a reason why Troy has the boy as his right hand. He's not just anybody.

The two of them lead a wordless conversation and think of the way to operate. There are far too many important documents in this house and what's confusing is that there's a serious alarm system and it's quite complicated to break inside. Whoever entered did their research and has some experience, because otherwise they'd be cut into pieces the moment they trespass.

Both Lex and Price nod when they come to the conclusion that the most convenient way would be to just go straight inside and point both their guns at two opposite directions. So, they take a synchronized breath and burst open the old door.

Inside they are met by something, or more precisely someone, who they both never even dreamt of meeting.

"It's nice to finally see you in person, you boys." Leonardo Sanchez speaks up and flashes them both a pearly white smile that looks fairly friendly but Lex is not stupid enough to believe it's authenticity.

If a boss like him is here, it only means one thing: business.

"Speak up." Lex impels the rich guy.

Sanchez grins sheepishly in return. The Rat takes a glimpse at the boy beneath the image. How can a teenager become this successful?

"You know what, I like you, Troy. You seem to be well aware of the world that surrounds you." Leo saw the recognition in both sets of eyes the moment they entered the house but he wasn't surprised; after all he's no ordinary guy. "I guess there's no need for me to introduce myself. And there's no need for you to do it, either." He point a finger at Price, who looks around the same age as Sanchez, and shuts him up before he has the chance to speak. "I did my homework on you, too, Priceton."