"We're doing this for real, right?"

"Definetly" Christian pulls my head back down to his locking his lips on mine in another heated kiss that makes my toes curl while shifting us around so that I am lying on my back with Christian looking down at me. Breaking the kiss, Christian begins to trail kisses down my jaw, then to my neck. He keeps moving further down as I grip the sheets to keep from moving. This was a wake up I could get used to.

When Christian hits the spot I have to bite my lips to keep from moaning.

"Oh boy!" This man knows what he is doing.

Hours later we are both showered and dressed ready to go on possibly our first date. Apparently it is a surprise what we are going to do so I am currently seated, blindfolded in Christian's yellow Maserati.

"This is ridiculous, is a blindfold really necessary?"

"If you want it to be a surprise then yes it's very necessary"

"Well for future reference, I hate surprises" I pull the blind fold off and see that we are heading out of the city.

"Where the hell are we?" Before Christian can reply I hold up my hand at his smirking face. "Wait I know, it's a surprise"

Over half an hour later, we are still driving to the point that I am contemplating jumping out of the car and walking my disgruntled ass back to the city. My silent plans to strangle Christian and his smug face are interrupted when Christian stops the car next to a deserted beach.

"Is there a reason you only make romantic acclamations on the beach or are you just silently hoping someone will make love to you on said beach?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Oh you got me, alas it's yet to come true I'm afraid"

"I know it's because you're not smooth enough" He puts a hand to his heart feigning hurt as I turn away and pull myself out of the car. I walk forward only to freeze at the sight of a picnic blanket in front of us. Christian rounds the car to stand behind my frozen form, wrapping his arms and leaning his chin on my shoulder. I lean my body into his chest and raise my head back so my lips were in line with his ear.

"You are most definitely full of surprises Mr Matheson, really Christian it's beautiful" I place a kiss on his cheek,lingering a second longer before looking back at the scene before us. Who'd have thought that Christian Matheson was a romantic.

"So are you, Mrs Matheson"

I toss my head back and pull out of Christian's arms, grabbing his hand to pull him down to the picnic blanket. "Ugh I'm not your mother. I'm not sure being a Matheson is really going to work for me."

Christian sits facing me. "What is I could sway you?"

"You could try..." he hands me a glass of champagne, a glint in his eye that sent shivers down my spine. Yep my husband knows what he is doing.

Hours later, Christian and I are still sitting on the beach, wrapped in a blanket, talking about trivial things with a few kisses dispersed here and there when my phone buzzes where it rests behind me. I ignore it the fist time, turning back to Christian but after it continues to buzz another two times interrupting our kiss Christian himself reaches behind me with a huff and goes to shut it off. Instead of leaving the phone and turning back to me, his body freezes and he intakes a sharp breathe.