Chapter 18

Hey if any of you are interested in making a banner send it over to me!

I'd love to put more pics of all of the characters. Okay here is the story, enjoy

**************************

Chapter 18

"Holy hamburgers this place looks like our bathroom after Alex uses it." Kelly said

We were walking down Main street looking at the damage the storm did and it was bad.

Trees were either leaning to one side or smashed into a near by building or car. Branches of all sizes were thrown around blocking some paths. There are large puddles of brown mucky water alongside the sidewalk and one large one in the center of the street.

Passing cars slowed down when they approached the small 'lake'.

On the bright side the sun bursted through the remanding few gray clouds. It even felt warmer than yesterday's chilly breeze.

"Scratch that he can do worse." she mumbled as we passed a car with a tree branch through the windshield

I sent her a dark glare, Alex does leave puddles at the side of the toilet. Smelly, yellow puddles.

"How long do you think it will take to to clean this up?" I asked

A light, dry wind blew some debris and leaves in a circular motion a few feet above the ground. Dust whipped around like a miniature tornado.

Kelly kicked a slender twig forward.

"Holden will probably order some of the stronger wolves to clean up later on." she answered in a low voice

She explained earlier that I shouldn't speak out loud in case other wolves over heard.

"That's nice of him." I said as I walked around a steel garbage can on the ground

A man in a bright green shirt labeled volunteer holding a large black garbage bag collected the garbage off the ground. As we passed him he looked up at us and nudged his head to the right.

Kelly looped her arm through mine as she dragged me towards the direction the strange guy nodded to.

"Pff one thing Holden is not is nice." she mumbled under her breath

Jumping over a small puddle we were on the other side when the same shaggy haired blonde from the charity event last week approached us.

Isn't he Holden's second hand man. This guy is literally attached to Holden's hip. They should be together. I smiled at the thought of these two large guys holding hands.

"What's up Robbie boy?" Kelly said

"Don't call me that." he hissed

Kelly sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes at his hard tone. I looked up at the large guy who was staring daggers at a bored looking Kelly.

"You and your partner in crime need to go down to the edge of town to check for damage."

"I don't know where he is." she shrugged as she slipped her arm out of mine

"Well find him and go." he ordered

"Who's your partner?" I asked

Rob looked down at me with his nose scrunched up in disgust, like I was interrupting something important.

"No one that concerns you." he answered rudely

I placed my hands flat on my hips and poked my chin out. His eyes turned to blue flaming slits directed at me. Narrowing my eyes I met his dark stare with one of my own.