Chapter-28 : The Chase Begins

Shayba's P.O.V.

Tring.... Tring..... Tring.... Tring....

The alarm continued to ring on beside my pillow. Ugghhhh!!! I got up and arduously switched it off.

As soon as I was out of the bed, all the incidents from previous night decided to have a playback in my mind. Ya Allah! It was so embarrassing!

The dinner was sent to my room by my kind hearted friends last night. I ate it with due gratitude trying in vain to brush off Siam's activities from my head.

After getting up for Fazar, I poured my heart out to Allah the Exalted.

Oh Allah, please show me the right path. I am terribly confused about what I should do. If there is blessing for me in this proposal, then let my mind go along with it. And if it is unpropitious for me,then please help me and my family get over it soon......

We all came down with our luggage in the morning. Today is the last day of our trip. We are going to spend the whole day in this beautiful beach, shop till we drop and then start for our home in the evening.

So as planned, we all got out of our rooms, locked the doors and then headed to the lift.

It was jam-packed. People were pushing each other endeavouring to get into the lift before anyone else. Waiting for five minutes, I decided to give up and use the stairs instead. It's vain to wait anymore. Moreover, I only need to descend two floors. It shouldn't matter to carry my heavy luggage then.

As soon as I descended from the last step of the stair with great hardship as my hand was already sore, it got seized by someone as a voice came instantly,

"Let me take this. It's heavy."

I raised my head only to find Siam smiling at me. All dressed up and hair brushed aside so early in the morning. WHAT THE HECK IS HE UPTO NOW????

Making my face as berserk as possible, I replied,"You don't need to. I can carry it by my own. Give it back."

Without replying to me, he headed out. What the...!

"HEY!!! Where are you going with my bag?!?!" yelling at the top of my voice, I ran after him and as usual, to make this even more embarrassing, tripped over my abaya a little bit. I quickly got hold of the railing to save myself when Siam already had walked out of the door. Oh my Allah, Everyone is looking again!!! Why on earth did I even come to this trip????? To lose all my dignity in front of everyone??? Argh!!!!

He put my luggage in the bus chamber and jolting his hands, smilingly said, "Here you go. It's safe and sound."

How awkward! What should I say??? Thank you?????

"Well... thanks for that."clumsily my response went.

"Shayba!!"

I turned my face back and found Zawad bhai looking at us, to be more specific, glaring at us.

"Get on the bus right now!"ordered he making a infuriated face.

"Yes, Bhaiya." I rushed to take my seat. We are gonna have our breakfast packets in the bus while we head towards today's destination so that we can save time for both. The last day of the tour must not be wasted for breakfast or lunch time. Each moment must be counted.

Opening the window by my side, I smilingly inhaled a deep breath and the next moment, seized with horror.

Wait.... What the!!!!!! Nooooooo!!

My jaw dropped and eyes widened in horror when I found Siam in a bike following our bus trying to cope with my position! Where the hell did he manage this bike from??? Is he going to come with us???? NO FREAKING WAYYYY!!!