Chapter-4 : Second Time

Zawad's P.O.V.

What the f**k man? I slept for four hours and I've already missed my first two periods. Why didn't anyone call me? Did I miss the attendance? Or someone gave proxy for me? I run to the class without changing my tshirt or managing my hair or even brushing my teeth while these questions bump in my head at a stretch.

Running in short order to the classroom I noticed that girls were looking at me through windows except focusing on their teachers. Well I don't have time now for flirting or winking at them. I have to attend my class now anyhow. They don't earn marks for me but my attendance does.

I enter the room hurriedly making the teacher look at me with full annoyance. Thank god it's only the second period. I take my seat at the back with some of my friends. Nahiyan tells me that he has given proxy for me in the first period. "Thanks bud. You saved me."I reply.

I get comforted in my seat and fall in deep sleep again to get lost in weird meaningless dreams. I see a girl whose hair is full open and dissipated in the air. She is wearing a white dress like an angel as if she was resembling peace and calmness in the world. The horrible buzzer's sound wakes me up to find that the class is finished. Why the hell did I see such a dream? Peace and calmness? Oh screw that please!

At lunch break, coming out of the class with buds,we reached the canteen. It is full of students- both seniors and juniors.

I eat my lunch with my friends while eating and talking to them, forgetting all those serious matters and join them cheerfully.

"Guys, what do you think? What about that guy in front of the store?" Rashed asks us to choose our next victim. Well that's the only good thing about freshers, right?

You can make them do whatever you want and they are obligated to obey. It's more fun with the guys than girls because the torture is double towards them. Girls start crying too easily without even being given a hard task to save themselves from us. Well except some revolting hostile ones who start to lecture you how they will sue you with their fathers' power and suspend you from the class as they have control over the authority. Stupid people! They don't have a single idea that every torment will stop in a month and we will welcome them cordially as our younger brothers and sisters after a grand freshers' party. So let's just go with the flow, shall we?

While ragging,I being the CR of the class, strictly forbade all my classmates not to go overboard with the newbies. Teachers won't scour our any excuse if they know about it. If any of these incidents go to their ears somehow, then we will be doomed. Boycott, fine, suspension from the hostel, ban on canteen food- there is no such thing that they can't do to us.

So we decided only to put some mental pressure on the freshers by making them sing, dance or giving some weird dares like slapping his own friend, proposing to a completely unknown girl, compelling them to give us their lunch, taking selfies with every cloakroom in this department and many more. But no one can physically torture any guy nor can they make fun of any girl by making her dance in front of everyone. Everything has its limits.

So when we saw that new inexperienced junior standing so near to us without giving us a glance of respect, we thought he would be the perfect victim for now. So I call him loud,"Oye! You! Green shirt! Yes, you! Come here!"

He looks at me and freezes with fear. Hahha! He must think me to be a great jerk! Well in two months, you are gonna be a fan of mine for sure,I can guarantee that. But for now let's enjoy this awkwardness. I give him a glare and shout,"WHAT??? DON'T MY WORDS REACH YOUR EARS??? COME QUICK!"
This guy then starts to walk towards us taking every step slowly and nervously as if we will forget about him if he takes a long time to reach us.