Chapter-5 : Collision

Shayba's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up at dawn and found myself in my bed. My own personal bed. Yesterday night was so relaxing! I, Nawsheen and Annaba ate ice cream incessantly and talked till 2:30 a.m. There were so many things to talk about! Even though we talked for hours, our stomachs were barely empty of gossips. At last Annaba fell asleep and so we decided to go to sleep too as we have classes in the morning.

I woke Annaba and Nawsheen up for Fazar's prayer. After prayer, we three wore our hoodies and descended down the stairs to take a walk in the lawn. The winter morning air is so refreshing! We jog for a while and came back to home at 5:45. I should get ready now. My varsity is awfully distant from my house.

I decide to wear my light peach gown with a coral shaded blazer. Then I took out my peach coloured pashmina hijab to match with it. After getting dressed I put on some moisturizer as it's cold outside today. And then apply some coral lipstick to match my outfit. Done.

I come down for breakfast and after putting some cereal into my mouth I quickly head out. It's already 6:30 and my class starts at 8:00. Hope I won't face traffic jam today otherwise I'll be late.

I reached my varsity 15 minutes after my class started. I was quickly walking to my class and suddenly I heard footsteps of someone rushing towards me. I looked back to see who was it and then BANG!!! We have a collision.

What the....! I glared up and saw a guy in a black hoodie. He was the same senior brother from before. Anger raised in my head as I looked directly at him waiting for him to apologize. He was shocked too and didn't tell anything for some seconds.

Finally gathering himself, he said in one breath,"I'm really sorry. I didn't intend to push you. I was late for class and so.. I was running. And I really didn't see when you suddenly appeared out of the pillar. I'm sorry."

Well that's polite. "It's okay." I murmured. Then without extending the conversation I start walking towards my classroom. I'm late too.

Zawad's P.O.V.

Gosh that girl is soooo damn beautiful! Her eyes were totally piercing through mine! I know that she was angry with me but I got so lost in those beautiful eyes that I couldn't talk for a moment. Then I quickly got hold of my mind and apologized to her. After all I was the one who was running like a blind.

I was more surprised when she directly said it was okay without flicking her anger upon me. I thought she was going to scold and lecture me for hours for one single mistake. But I was literally startled when she forgave me instantly. Why would she do that? That wasn't expected at all!

I come to my class unconsciously thinking about that girl. She looked pretty in that pink dress. What was her name again?

I regain my senses when two girls of my class call me by my name in a lower voice as the class was going on. They have already emptied a seat beside them and indicated me to sit there. I take the seat and look frontwards to the board. Not even looking aside I could clearly say that the one to my left has a crush on me since our first year,well almost everyone in my department has. That's no big deal.

After the class, I went to the study room to arrange my lecture copies. I need to get some PDF files from others. Gradually there were girls gathering around me with various kind of problems in their studies. Oh god I have started to feel so sick of this!

I showed some of them their solutions, though their concentration were more on my face than what I said. After that I went away telling the rest that I'm busy. I can't waste all my time with them. I went out with my skateboard to get refreshed. What can be more relaxing than skating on the vacant street with your headphones on? I've always liked skating since my childhood and now I'm quite expert in that.