Anthony Trujillio - Wedding

"The single life is really getting to you," Jake joked to Anthony but it was starting to get annoying, "You and Y/N should get married!"

"We're going to!" Y/N immediately spoke up before Anthony could respond to Jake. She was sick of constantly hearing about the marriages and how Anthony is single and lonely.

"We are?" Anthony asked. It was the first time he heard about Y/N and himself getting married.

"Next time we're in Vegas," Y/N said as she looked at Anthony, "Right, Tony?"

"Right?" Anthony replied and it came out as a question. He was so lost.

"It's happening." Y/N confirmed it as she got up and left a confused Anthony with Jake.

~•~

"Anthony, my future husband." Y/N said when she walked into the office later that day and saw Jake at his desk.

Y/N didn't intend to come into the office and start talking about her and Anthony but she saw Jake and couldn't help it. She didn't want Jake to bring up Anthony being single and making fun of him for not faking a marriage for views. 

"Are you guys actually...?" Jake trailed off as he watched Y/N sit on Anthony's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yeah, we are. Right, Tony?"

"Yeah." Anthony said and he sounded confident.
Y/N then leaned in and kissed Anthony to prove it to Jake.

"Wowwww." Anthony said when Y/N broke away from him.

The kiss was romantic and not like any other kiss he's had.

At that moment Anthony definitely knew that Y/N was no longer just a friend. Friends didn't feel sparks flying when they kiss. And most importantly, friends don't kiss at all. 

~•~

"If you keep saying that you and Anthony are getting married, then let's go." Jake said when he walked into Y/N's room the next morning.

"What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"The wedding is at three in the backyard."

"What? Do you think I have a wedding dress just laying around?" Y/N asked as she set her laptop down and got out of bed. 

"Erika will go to the store with you."

"Does Tony know?"

"Yeah, obviously. Now come on we don't have all day." Jake said as he headed out of Y/N's room.

~•~

"If you're gonna kiss me, kiss me." Y/N said when she came back home with Erika after buying a cheap white dress that was still sorta cute.

"You got it." Anthony laughed.

It was the first time Anthony and Y/N saw each other since Jake announced the wedding.

"I'm saving you from being single." Y/N told Anthony.

"Its a fake marriage...but it doesn't have to be fake."

"What do you mean? We should actually date?" Y/N asked but Anthony couldn't respond because Jake walked in.

"You guys aren't supposed to see each other before the wedding!"

"You proposed on your wedding day. I think Tony and I are fine." Y/N replied.

"I didn't even propose to you." Anthony realized.

"How dare you?!," Y/N cried, "Just kidding, its fine."

"Good thing I have a ring." Jake said as he pulled a ring pop out of his pocket and handed it to Anthony.

"I'm not going to even ask." Anthony said as he got down on his knee to propose to Y/N and he knew it wouldn't be his last time proposing to her.

~•~

"You may kiss the bride." Ray said since he was the one conducting the wedding.

Anthony gripped Y/N's waist and pulled her against him. He then grabbed Y/N by the face and passionately kissed her.

"OKAY OKAY OKAY!" Jake yelled since Anthony was definitely kissing the hell out of Y/N.

"I'd just like to say that this marriage is definitely legal because I'm definitely a priest." Ray said aloud when Anthony and Y/N finally broke away.

"OHIOOOOO!" Jake and Chance yelled as they came up to Anthony cheering. All the Ohio boys were officially married. 

Y/N walked away from the makeshift altar and headed into the house with Erika and Tessa.

"What's up?" Erika asked Y/N when she noticed the look on her face.

Y/N looked outside where Anthony was talking to Jake and Chance and she made eye contact with Anthony before she looked back at Tessa and Erika, "I really like him."

"I really like her." Anthony told Jake and Chance when he looked back at them after he made eye contact with Y/N.

- Requested -