Chance Sutton - Drunk & Angry

Y/N came home drunk and stumbled her way to the stairs.

She tried to get up all the stairs but she only managed to get up half of them before falling down.

"Y/N, what're you doing?" Chance whispered when he came out of his bedroom at the top of the stairs. He was the only one in the house who heard Y/N fall.

"Hey." Y/N sighed as she leaned back against the wall as Chance quietly came down the stairs.

"Are you drunk?" Chance asked as he crouched down in front of her.

"Maybe." Y/N laughed as she put her hands on the sides of Chance's face and pulled him on top of her.

"Y/N, no." Chance replied as he got up and held his hands out for Y/N to grab.

Y/N grabbed his hands and he pulled her up.

"Carry me." Y/N mumbled.

Chance laughed as he picked Y/N up. Y/N's legs were wrapped around Chance's torso and his arms were wrapped tightly around her waist.

"You should've came with me." Y/N told Chance as she put her arms around his neck.

"Where were you?" Chance asked as he got to the top of the stairs and headed down the hall.

"Somewhere."

"You shouldn't drink. You're underage."

"Who shoved a stick up your ass?" Y/N asked when they got to her room and Chance put her down. He held her waist to make sure she was steady.

"Y/N, it's just not a good idea. You're only 18." Chance said as Y/N looked up at him and frowned.

"Don't look at me like that." Chance laughed.

"Go fuck around with Tessa." Y/N then said as she crossed her arms and Chance took his hands off of Y/N's waist.

"Y/N, don't be mad." Chance replied.

"I'm not mad."

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not."

"Are you sure about that?" Chance asked as he closed Y/N's bedroom door.

"Yeah." Y/N said as Chance grabbed her by the face and pulled her towards him.

"What're you doing?" Y/N asked, sounding completely sober and in the moment.

"This." Chance replied as he leaned down and kissed her.

"What about Tessa?" Y/N asked when he pulled away.

"It's a fake marriage."

"I thought you were in love with her." Y/N replied as she backed away from Chance and went over to her bed.

"I like her."

"Then why'd you kiss me?" Y/N frowned in confusion.

"So you'd shut up." Chance replied.

Y/N opened in her mouth in shock as tears started streaming down her face.

Chance thought that even though he really liked Tessa he could kiss Y/N. Y/N always wanted to kiss Chance and he kissed her only to make her shut up about Chessa.

Y/N put her hands on Chance's chest and pushed him out of her room.

"Y/N..." Chance said when she how hurt Y/N was.

"YOU'RE SUCH A DICK, CHANCE SUTTON!!" Y/N yelled, the loudest she's ever yelled, as her voice cracked.

She slammed the door shut and woke everyone in the house up but she didn't care.