Anthony Trujillo - She Cheated

Y/N walked through the front door and tried to bolt to the stairs as fast as possible but Chance stopped her.

"Where were you?" Chance asked.

"Why do you care?" Y/N immediately shot back.

"Tony's in Ohio and you've haven't been home since he left." Chance replied.

"So what?" Y/N asked as she tried to walked past him but he stood in front of her and wouldn't let her get to the stairs.

"You're cheating on him." Chance stated.

"I'm not." Y/N lied as she again tried to push her way past Anthony but it didn't work.

"Yes, you are." Chance said as he then pulled down the collar of her shirt and saw big dark love bites.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO TONY?!" Chance yelled, everyone in the house hearing.

"I didn't do anything." Y/N tried to defend herself but she clearly couldn't. There was proof on her neck.

"Anthony's coming back tomorrow. Why don't you tell him then." Chance stated like Y/N didn't have a choice.

If Y/N didn't tell Anthony, Chance definitely would.

~•~

Y/N was upstairs in her room when she heard the front door open up. Anthony was home and she was going to have to face him.

"Hey babe." Y/N said when she came running down the stairs and jumped into his arms.

Y/N had her legs wrapped around Anthony's torso and her arms around his neck.

Chance was staring Y/N down as she hugged Anthony like she wasn't cheating on him the whole week he's been gone.

"I missed you." Anthony said when he finally put Y/N down on the floor and kissed her.

"I missed you too." Y/N said when she broke away from kissing Anthony.

Y/N then looked over at Chance. The look he was giving her made her feel extremely guilty.

"We should go out later." Y/N told Anthony as she tried to block out Chance.

"Yeah, totally." Anthony excitedly said as he followed Jake upstairs with his bag.

"Fucking tell him." Chance said to Y/N angrily once he heard the doors upstairs close.

"I will." Y/N replied but in reality she wasn't.