Kade Speiser - Diss Track

"WE ALL KNOW THAT NEW BITCH IS A HOOKER!" Alissa Violet yelled in the diss track that was released against Y/N.

It was one of the many terrible lines she said throughout the diss.

Everyone in the Team 10 house told Y/N not to watch the diss track, but she did. Y/N couldn't avoid not watching the diss.

"Hey, I'm going home." Y/N said to Kade when she walked into the office and wrapped her arms around Kade's neck.

"You sure?" Kade asked when he turned his head to look at Y/N.

"Yeah. I'm tired." Y/N lied.

Kade couldn't even tell that Y/N was lying.

"I'll be home in an hour or two." Kade replied as he kissed Y/N.

~•~

"Where's Y/N?" Erika asked when she walked into the office ten minutes later. Kade, Jake, and Nick were all jut sitting around. The house was quiet for once.

"She left like ten minutes ago." Kade said like it was no big deal.

"I think she watched the diss." Erika said.

"Shit! Are you kidding?" Kade asked as he grabbed his car keys and got up.

"No. I'm pretty sure she watched it." Erika replied as Jake and Nick looked at each other with wide eyes.

~•~

"Babe! Babe!" Kade called when he finally got home to the apartment. A bottle of Advil was poured over the counter. Kade immediately started walking faster to get to the master bedroom where Y/N was sitting on the bed and crying. 

"Did you take those pills?!" Kade asked when he sat down next to Y/N.

"No. I had a headache and I went to open it and I struggled so when I finally got it open they went all over the counter." Y/N replied.

"Thank god."

"Kade, I would never do that." Y/N said as she looked at Kade as she wiped her tears.

"I just want to make sure." Kade said as he pulled Y/N into a hug.

"Are you going back to Jake's?" Y/N asked as she wrapped her arms around Kade's neck and climbed into his lap.

"No." Kade replied as he wrapped his arms around Y/N.

"Good," Y/N said as she pushed Kade back against the bed, "I'm gonna show you how a hooker does it."

-Requested-