Jake Paul - Abusive Boyfriend

"Hey." Y/N said to Chance when she entered her room and he was laying on her bed.

"What's up?" Chance asked Y/N as her phone started ringing.

"Nothing." Y/N replied as she grabbed her phone that she just threw down on her bed. It was her boyfriend. He dropped her off twenty minutes ago and now he was calling her.

"What's up?" Y/N asked as she started biting her finger nails, one of the worse nervous habits she had.

"I'm coming over." Her boyfriend, Grayson, said, Chance overhearing.

"Jake's not going to like that." Chance heard Y/N say as she walked out into the hall. 

~•~

Ten minutes later Y/N walked back into her room looking extremely anxious.

"Are you okay?" Chance asked as he looked at Y/N.

"Yeah. I'm great." Y/N lied.

Her boyfriend was mad at her and she knew she was getting hit tonight.

~•~

Two hours later Y/N came running down the stairs.

"Y/N, where are you going?" Jake asked since Chance told Jake what happened and Jake was sitting on the stairs.

"To hang out with Grayson." Y/N hurriedly replied, if she took forever to get out of the house she'd get in even more trouble.

"Be careful." Jake warned Y/N. He knew he couldn't stop her.

Y/N forced a smile and immediately ran out of the house.

"Where's Y/N?" Chance asked Jake a minute later when he came running down the stairs.

"She just left." Jake sighed as he continued to edit.

"This is not going to end well." Chance sighed in reply as he sadly headed back upstairs.

~•~

Y/N came back hours later at around eleven o'clock. Everyone was sitting around waiting for Y/N.

Y/N walked into the house wiping away tears and silently wincing in pain from all the bruises her boyfriend left on her body.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Jake called from the office.

"Yeah." Y/N lied as she went towards the stairs. She wanted nobody to see her. She couldn't let anyone see her because Grayson would get caught.

"She's not okay." Erika said to everyone in the office as she got up and went to Y/N.

Her right cheek was bruised and she was clearly choked around the neck.

"What happened?" Erika asked as Chance then came out of the office.

His jaw dropped in shock.

"Nothing happened. I'm fine." She said even though she clearly wasn't.

"Y/N..." Chance said as Y/N started going up the stairs, away from everyone, wincing in pain.

Chance and Erika immediately went after her as Anthony, Kade, Tessa, Jake, the twins, and Ray walked out of the office. It was going to be a long night.

"TESSA! COME HERE!" Erika yelled as Chance came running down the stairs.

"Guys, don't go up there." Chance told everyone as he went into the office to grab his phone and Erika's phone.

"Dude, what's happening?" Jake asked.

"Just don't come upstairs unless you're told you can." Chance replied as he went running upstairs. 

"I'm fine." Y/N was saying to Erika and Tessa since they were running a hot bath for her bruises.

"Y/N, stop lying." Chance said. 

"I want Jake." Y/N told Chance.

"You don't want me?"

"I just want Jake. Get Jake."

Not even a minute later Y/N could hear Jake's footsteps on the stairs and he came into the room.

"You good?" Jake asked Y/N as he opened his arms to embrace her.

"No." Y/N finally admitted.

"It's okay. I'll always be here for you." Jake told Y/N as Tessa walked out of the bathroom.

"I'm going to head back downstairs." Tessa quietly said, mostly to Jake, as she headed out of the room.

"Do you want me to leave?" Erika asked as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Yeah. I'll call you if I need you." Jake said as she headed out of the bathroom, closing the door behind her.

~•~

The next day, Y/N woke up in Jake's bed. She headed downstairs to the office to find her phone. Her phone was on Jake's desk with ten missed calls and thirty texts from her boyfriend. She was definitely going to get hit.

"You're not calling him." Jake said to Y/N as she grabbed her phone.

"No. Jake. Please, no." Y/N was begging Jake as she wrapped her arms and looked up at him.

"No." Jake forcefully said.

"He's gonna kill me." Y/N cried as the doorbell then rang.

"It's Grayson." Kade said.

"No." Y/N spoke. She looked scared for her life.

"Kade, Anthony, go upstairs with Y/N." Jake said as he dropped his phone on his desk and headed out of the office.

Anthony then picked Y/N up to carry her upstairs because she wouldn't leave the office any other way.

~•~

"Get the fuck away." Jake said when he opened up the front door when Y/N was upstairs with Kade and Anthony, locked away in Jake's room.

"Don't tell me what to do. I want to see my girlfriend." Grayson snapped back.

"No. You abuse her. Leave this minute or the cops will be called." Jake forcefully said as Nick, who was in the office, pulled out his phone and called the police.

~•~

"I don't want to be seen as a victim." Y/N told Jake as she they stood on his balcony that night.

"The worst things happen to the best people." Jake told Y/N as he tightened the hug.

Grayson was going to jail. Not just for the abuse but for also having illegal substances on his person, in his car, and at his house.

Y/N watched him be handcuffed by the police earlier and escorted away. The feeling she had when she saw him get pushed into the car was a great feeling.

She felt free for once.

She wouldn't be free without Jake.