Anthony Trujillo - Dirty Jokes

Anthony and Y/N were sitting on the roof where the fans couldn't see them. The fans always expected to see them making out and all over each other. If they weren't spotted together in Jake's blogs their twitters would swarm with questions asking if they are mad at each other.

Even just being in the house with their best friends, their friends always expected something out of them.
Everyone wants something from them and they just want to live.

"The sky is beautiful and I could look at it all day and night but I still would rather look into your eyes." Anthony said as Y/N looked over at him and they kissed.

"I'd rather look at your tiny dick." Y/N joked. She could never be as romantic as Anthony.

"You know for a fact that it's not tiny." Anthony said as Y/N laughed.

"You're right. Maybe you need to remind me." Y/N smirked as Anthony kissed Y/N again.

"I'm totally down to have sex right now."

"And I'm totally down to do it in my shower."

"We haven't done that since this morning." Anthony replied as he stood up.

Y/N playfully hit him in the arm.

"You make us sound sex crazy."

"We are. You can't deny it. You're all like 'daddy' 'yes daddy' 'fuck me' 'choke me'." Anthony said, mimicking his girlfriend.

"Well you're all like 'fuck yes' 'im so hard' 'you make me so hard' 'ten inches'." Y/N replied, mimicking Anthony as they headed over to the ladder to go back inside, knowing the fans would see them.

The fans were shouting as Anthony and Y/N climbed down and disappeared inside.

~•~

An hour and a half later, Y/N was pulling on one of Anthony's shirts as she then got into her bed, laying down next to a shirtless Anthony.

"I'm so down for Round 3 later." Anthony told Y/N.

"My body can't take another round." Y/N sighed as she cuddled up next to Anthony.

"I know. Ten inches..." Anthony trailed off as Chance walked into the room.

"How are my two favorite people?" Chance asked as he separated Y/N and Anthony so he could lay down in between them.

"Better if you weren't here." Y/N replied.

"You love me. Anthony and I make up twenty inches." Chance joked since he heard Anthony just talk about his dick size.

"Stop exaggerating your dick size." Y/N laughed which caused Anthony to start laughing.

"Wow. That hurt." Chance cried as he clutched his heart.

"I still love you." Y/N told Chance.

"Threesome!!" Chance joked.

"You wish." Anthony replied as him and Y/N high fived. They all liked joking and making fun of each other.