Tristian Tales - Jake's Little Sister

Jake's little sister, Y/N, was way younger than Tristian but that didn't stop her from liking him.
Tristian also likes Y/N but she was way younger and Jake's little sister so he had no idea if he should make any further moves.

When Y/N woke up and Tristian was in the office with Nick, Kade, and Jake. Y/N didn't know this so she walked in and when she saw Tristian she immediately turned back around and left.

"That was weird." Kade spoke up since they all witnessed Y/N's awkwardness.

Tristian just sat there because he knew that last night he kissed Y/N and she probably didn't know what to do about it.

~•~

"What's up?" Y/N asked Tristian an hour later when she manned up the courage and walked out of Jake's room and went down into the kitchen were Tristian was with Erika.

The house was really quiet since they were all in the process of figuring out what to do for the day/vlog.

"Nothing." Tristian smiled at Y/N as Erika walked out of the kitchen to leave them alone.

"So last night..." Tristian trailed off.

"Yeah...."

"Yeah...." Was all Tristian said in response as Jake walked into the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Jake asked when he saw how awkward Tristian and Y/N were being.

"Nothing." Y/N and Tristian immediately said.
"Well okay." Jake laughed.

"Y/N, Logan needs you for his vlog today. He's coming to pick you up."

"Okay." Y/N replied as Jake then left.

"You should come with me." Y/N said to Tristian.

"I don't know if Jake would like that."

"I don't care what he likes."

Tristian laughed as Y/N leaned in and kiss him. It was about time she made a move.

"Y/N! Logan is here!" Jake called from the office so Tristian and Y/N immediately broke away.

"I'll see you later." Y/N happily said as she walked away from Tristian and left him smiling.