R.E.A.Ł

Dear Diary,

When will they ever know? R.E.A.Ł is coming after them, and they aren't wasting any time either. You may be asking who I am, but that is none of your concern at the moment. Just call me Nine for now.

As diary entry number one, I will only write down what is most important at the moment. Maybe you will see my next diary entry at the end of the stars. But pay close attention to the details and read in between the lines.

Don't let anyone read this but you. These diary entries contain information that may corrupt some of you if you're not careful.

Now then, where should I start? Maybe my background is the most important at the moment, so that you can learn more about me and learn to trust me and my diary entries.

I come from a government facility not far from this kingdom. They ran test on me... horrible test that almost erased my existence. For that, I will get my revenge one day.

They changed my true appearance. From black hair to purple, from hazel eyes to blue. Everything about myself is a lie. They made me into a cat hybrid and experimented on me so much, that I've lost track of how many times they did so.

They made me forget my name. So I gave myself a name that I will never forget. Cats have nine lives. It took me nine years until I could escape. I had to kill nine of those government officials.

I will get my revenge on them soon. You can all count on it.

My hair is now a long, metallic purple. My ears are a soft grey. My claws are sharpened and ready to kill. My eyes are a sharp blue. My tail matches my ears with a three marks on it. The palest of skin you could ever imagine.

About my backstory, or at least the parts of it I remember...

It was a cold winter day and my family and I were outside, playing in the snow. My parents gave my brother and I permission to adventure into the woods since we had always wanted to be explorers together. When we had gotten lost, I decided to drag my brother back the way we came. But he saw something and ran towards it. I had no choice but to follow him since he was the older of the two of us. It was that moment where I looked away. And the next, where he was gone. Seconds later, men in black suits started to circle around me. I tried to find a place to run, to hide! But alas, they had caught me before I could. I just want my big brother back and to find my way back home. That's all I can remember at the moment but my memory comes back to me in fragments, so I'll be sure to update you on any important details.

I think that's all I have to tell you. At the bottom of this entry, there's a picture of my brother, Rin, and I. I hope it is of some use to you. Please, show someone that picture so that you can find me! By the time you read this, my diary would be completed. Once you have read all five entries, follow the map on the fifth diary entry and that should give you my location.

Until next entry.

~Nine