Disappointment

This is very upsetting. I honestly didn't think I would have to say this actually. But here goes...

I DO NOT want to see that someone has stolen my idea for this book! I hope you guys are reading this too. Stealing my work and making it your own by changing a few details is not how this works. Taking my title away and everything I worked had to write for you is wrong and you know it. I hate people like that and it makes me so disappointed and upset. I am truly sorry for all of you that don't do this but to those who do, I hope you know that I won't play this game. I love all my readers dearly, I truly do, but the people that plagiarize, they don't deserve any of this. you think you'll get away  with it but you won't. I am certainly NOT afraid to end this book right here and right now. So I suggest, if you stole MY idea for this book and made it your own, delete it. People like you, piss me off a lot to be honest. I am very much okay with being inspired by this book because I'm pretty sure that everyone that writes books with this plot get their inspiration from somewhere. So be inspired by this book by all mean, but don't you DARE think about stealing my own work and making it yours, If I see it again from anyone, even if you say you were "inspired", this book, will be gone in a flash.

You better take my warning seriously because I mean every last word.