11 ~•*Spell Book Thomas*•~

Ty's POV•

Sky changed me back into a good person. But how did I ever change in the first place...? Jess said that she would help me find out with her book. We also have Lizzie back to help train them more. "Jess, where exactly is your book?" I glance at her. We were walking side by side behind everyone else, getting ready for training. "It's in my bag. My room is locked and Sky has the key." Jess smiles. "Wait, your rooming with Sky...?" I ask in shock. "Mmhmm!" She nods. That is an interesting pair..."Thanks Jess!" I grin and start walking to Sky. I hear her over my shoulder, "Bye Ty!" I smile and wave back at her. "Hey Ty, what's up?" Sky smiles. "Jess said that you have the key to your room. I need the key for her book about our powers. She gave me permission to look in it!" I explain. Sky nods, "Okay just follow me please!" I nod as well and follow him back to the dorm-like rooms. Sky stops at a door that was painted purple with gold dots here and there. "This is your room...? It looks awesome!" I gape. "Thanks Ty." He smiles, unlocking the door. I glance inside. As I do, my jaw drops. "These rooms are so roomy!" I look around. "Yeah it's pretty cool!" Sky looks around with me. I see a purple bag with a big leather book sticking out. "Is that it?" Sky looks in my direction as I ask him. "Yep! She reads that book every night!" Sky nods, pulling it out the bag and grabbing the book. "Geez this is heavy..." He struggles to hold it. I rush over to him and pick up the other end. We lay it on the desk and try to open it. It doesn't budge at all. "Is it spellbound?" I stop trying to use force. "That's what it looks like...." Sky examines the book closely. "Maybe we can ask Lizzie or Jess..." He shrugs. "Good idea! I'll go find them!" I nod, running out of the room. I'm still not use to this place. Yesterday, I accidentally wandered into the lab instead of going to the kitchen. I honestly don't know how I got those mixed up....Suddenly, I feel my body lurch back. I clear my thoughts and look ahead. There was a lady standing in front of my. She had pink and blue hair. "Ty you should watch where you're going...." She smiles. Oh wait...that's Lizzie! "Lizzie! Sky and I need help opening a book. We think it's spellbound." I pace my words so that she hears me correctly. "Okay! Lead me to it!" A purple ball forms in her hand. I nod and start running back. She was close behind me except at a walking pace. Am I really that slow!? I stop at Sky and Jess's room. Sky was still examine the book closely. Lizzie walks in, "Sky, could you please step aside?" He looks up and does what he is told. I stand with him and watch everything unfold. Lizzie takes that purple ball and places it on the cover of the book. It turns into a purple key that starts glowing and making weird sounds. "Cover your ears!" Lizzie yells over the noise. We do as told and the noise grows louder. It could be heard throughout the whole base. A bright light shines throughout the room. "You can let your ears go." Lizzie laughs. I uncover my ears first and look at the book. It was wide open, hovering on the desk. "Hello Ty, Adam, and Master Lizzie." The book was talking...Wait, the book is talking!? "Lizzie, how is the book talking?" Sky asks. "It's a spell book. Spell Book Thomas to be exact. He's very helpful." Lizzie smiles. "Can he help me change the rest of Team Crafted and myself?" I ask. "You never know unless you try it out. But Jess might have some answers...." She walks out, waving at us. We wave back and I turn my attention back to Spell Book Thomas. "I hope this works...." I mumble.