2 ~Revelation~

Jess's POV•

There was a lot of commotion coming from outside last night. It seemed really close to my balcony. But my father is having me pass out invitations for our annual ball. He specifically told me to do it or else...I don't really want to find out what or else means. At least I'll get to see my friends. Being princess isn't as fun as it seems. I put on the purple dress that was laying on my bed. It fits fine and very comfortable! I walk over to my nightstand to see a purple and blue box. There is also a big brown book and a letter. "What is this? How did it get in my room?" I ask out loud. I pick up the box first and open it. There was a purple crown. It was made just like the one I was wearing now! It had a big Purple Heart in the center and was surrounded by blue tiny gems. The outside of it was silver. I carefully put it on my head. A purple and blue light shines and a strong wind in circles me, blowing wildly. I try to hold my balance, but the wind lifts me high in the air. I keep my mouth shut, afraid of what would happen if my father were to see me. The wind finally stops, but launches the book straight at me. I catch it and fall back in process. I try to open it but it doesn't budge. "Well, I should at least read the letter..." I stand up and dust my dress off. I walk over to the nightstand and pick the letter up. "T-this can't be..." I cover my mouth in shock.

Dear Jessica,

This is a letter personally written for you. This is what your element gem turned into when I placed it on your nightstand last night. You are the now apart of the Hopes if you have already put the crown on. But, you're team is not only called the Hopes, but a specially designated name, The Lost Hopes. I was apart of The Heroic Hopes. And as a Hope of Magic, we are designed to become the strongest because we are. That also means that we are the most vulnerable and most likely to be kidnapped. But I regret to tell you that I am not around to train you, Jessica. I, unfortunately, have been taken captive. I need your help to stop the evil rivals of us, Team Crafted. I can only do so much for you. But once you rescue me with the help of 3 remaining Heroic Hopes, I can teach you everything. For now, the book will tell you all. It will explain all the information you need because I was the one who wrote it. I hope that you are able to rescue me. Take good care of your element. Go deep inside the woods to our base. Once you've reached it, whisper the words "Once an enemy, Forever an ally." Those are the only words you will ever have to remember when encountering even Nick and Team Crafted. I will always be with you in some way...

                                                                                  From, Lizzie (A Member Of The Heroic Hopes)

"I have to find my friends quickly! I don't care what my father does! This is more important." I run into my closet and grab a pair of clothes to change into. I slip on a purple blouse and black leggings with some purple flats. I grab my gray bag and tuck the letter deep inside it. I grab a ribbon and tie my hair into a ponytail, leaving the crown on. Before I run to my balcony, I grab the book and stuff it into my bag. "Let's test out my element!" I crack my knuckles and my neck, preparing to jump off. I take a step on the balcony wall and take a deep breath in. "Let's do this!" I jump off, feeling the air against my skin. I didn't notice my eyes were closed so I open them to see that I was falling slowly. I was gliding! My feet finally touch the ground and I cover my mouth in shock. "I-I did it...?" I say to myself in surprise. "Yes Jessica, you did it." A hear a voice inside my head. "W-who are you?" I ask, scared for my life. "I...am Elizabeth Dywer. Formally known as Lizzie, a member of the Heroic Hopes." The voice continues. "Y-you're Lizzie?! Then how are you talking to me?" I ask her confused. "If you read the letter correctly, it said that I would always be with you. This is how magic element users are able to communicate. I will help you at desperate measures. Be safe Jess..." I feel a snap go off in my brain. I guess she ended our connection.
Now, it's time for me to meet up with my friends at the base of the Hopes...