A/N From Author~Chan!!

So meh marshmallows, I have somethings to explain.

In order for this book to work, I will have to make a couple of changes need to be made. But first I will explain this...

1) I have it made that the minimum words is at least 500 words. The maximum is 2000. For the first chapter I wrote 806 words. The second cheater I wrote 837 words. The third chapter I wrote 1642 words. The fourth chapter, I wrote 1065 words. Am I getting better at writing? Please let me know!

2) I will have to change how often I update my other books. They will not be put hiatus or anything, it's just that I won't have enough time to update them very often. I sincerely apologize for this. Those books include; In The Night, My Dimensional Life, The Tomb Breakers, My Heart Is Yours, and My Flower To You. But I will still update the not listed books frequently or as frequently as possible!

3) Please be expecting an explanation of the plot later in the story. And just to reassure you, there will be one every 10 chapters. Trust me, I will try hard for you guys! But if I don't, I'll post an author's note. But take into consideration that I am going through some emotional problems and family issues.

This is all Author~Chan has to say for now! I'm not the type of person who says vote or comment on their chapters. But if you want, tell me your favorite holiday...I'm doing some special things if you do! 🤗