19 ~•*What's Found, Is Taken*•~

*Recap*

"Wh-what happened?" I look at the people in front of me. Ross, Ty, and Jess were gathered around me with nervous and long faces. I sit up and run a hand through my soft red hair. "I found you in our little game of hide and seek little girl~" The same voice from earlier chuckles darkly from the shadows.

Ross's POV•

I whimper at the sound of the voice. Shelby looks up at me before giving me a soft hug. I hug back quickly, wanting to be in someone's embrace. "How sweet~" The voice hisses, slowly coming out of the shadows to reveal himself. "Damien the Hunter Demon..." Jess gasps, fear shrouding her eyes. Damien smirks and nods. "But of course~" He floats over to our locked part of the dungeon. I hold onto Shelby tightly, hoping she would protect me. "Poor little Ross was so easy to take~" Damien peers down at me with a wicked grin. "I think it's time I hand out some punishments~" He stares into my eyes. I bury my face in Shelby's red hair to hide from his nasty glare. "Just leave us alone and set us free! Who are you even working for?!" Shelby glares right back at him. "Nick of course~" His haunting and empty voice fills the dungeon we were all in. I stand up shakily and give him a menacing look. I hold my hands out to try and raise the ground but nothing happens. Damien chuckles darkly. "How dum do you think I am boy~?" He snaps loudly, grabbing my neck from outside the bars. I claw at his boney hands, pleading for him to let go. Shelby and Jess stand up next. "Put him down right now!" Shelby yells at him, her glare even scaring me. "Or else Damien!" Jess finishes off her statement, growling lowly. The demon laughs now, finding there words amusing. "Or what~?" He stops laughing and glares at them both, trying to intimidate and provoke them.

Ty's POV•

I stay back behind everyone so that they wouldn't notice what I was currently doing. Hopefully they don't see it yet. I knew these dungeons like the back of my hand. There was a camera in the corner of the cell before I broke it off. The last thing I need is Nick watching us. The only thing that was troubling me was that there was also a listening device hidden in this cell somewhere. It's the only device I didn't know the location to. Jess finally notices me and had a questioning look on her face. "Um Ty? What are you doing?" She beds down in front of my crouched and hunched over body. "Nothing." I say coolly, trying not to sound suspect as I slipped the device behind my back. Surprisingly, she believes me and leaves it at that. Damien had left by now and we were stuck here, together in one cell. Now I had to be social, for everyone would be having their eyes on me. Jess was the first to pipe up and our conversation went a little like this.
"Hey Ty?" She looks at me.
"Yeah?" I look elsewhere, trying to avoid her soft and kind eyes.
"Can I ask you something?" ^_^
"I dunno, caaaaan you?" (^^)
"Seriously Ty?!?" =_=
"Yup!"
We went back and forth like that for a while actually. It was pretty funny and quite surprising. In the end, I shrugged her off. "Ask me any reasonable question and I might just answer." I smile slightly. She sighs in relief, mumbling something I couldn't hear. She opens her mouth to speak, only to be interrupted by a click sound coming from the lock on the metal cage door. "Oh come on!" Jess huffs, siting back against the cement wall. The dungeon door opens slowly, a figure making his appearance in front of us. "Seto...?" Jess and I say with much confusion. Shelby and Ross cheer. "Yes! We can get out of here!" Seto stays quiet, looking at us with a look of concern. I narrow my eyes before frowning. Seto isn't being himself. Something... Or someone has changed him. I look over at Jess and I can already tell that she sees it too. "I want to help your team." Was all the boy in the cloak says quietly.