°°°How To Make Characters°°°

Okay my beautiful hopes (that's what I'm gonna call you! Hope you're happy! ^°^), I'm doing this because some people have writers block and have trouble coming up with character ideas and personalities! So I'll give some pointers and key tips with the help of some of your favorite characters from this book~! Plus I will put up a poll to see how many people want to bring back Red and who your favorite character is! So let's get to it!

-Character Diversity-

This is a big deal okay? You have to have a diverse group of characters, especially if they're the main characters! If we're talking about gender than you need to have a reasonable amount of girls. Unless you're getting them from like a specific group of people that you know or watch, then that could also work. I honestly don't think race matters when it comes to characters. I mean everyone will be treated equally! Stories are fun and not racist!

-Character Looks-

This is somewhat important. You don't want two characters that look somewhat alike okay? Looks give a character... well, character! It shows how they want to be represented to people and it shows their personality on the outside! Unless, you know, you somehow have twin characters then yeah, those characters will have to be almost exactly alike!

-Character Formation-

So, to form characters or build up character, I will need to examples! Jessica and Adam will be your representations. I pressume that the majority of you know who all these characters are. I hope so at least because by watching Jess's videos and vlogs, we can tell that she is a smart, creative, kawaii, and independent woman correct? Sometimes funny and goofy, but a hard worker and caring person as well. You put all that into this single character and you have made Jess! "You forgot to add the sassy part of me Author~Chan!" Jess huffs, placing her hands on her hips in a sassy manor. Oops, my bad. I can't go back now so let's move onto Adam! Adam, or Sky, is a fun, easygoing, laid back, and bold man right? He may be a little crazy at time but he's also committed to what he does and his friends! (Trust me, Jess is the same way!) You just have to take all those traits and characteristics and put them in this character to create Adam! "Did you forget that I am also, the funniest person alive Author~Chan?" Adam scoffs, crossing his arms. Seems like I'm full of mistakes today huh? Moving on!

-Character Personality-

This is a huge deal! It also relates to the character formation. To give a character personality, you have to pay attention to how they do things and feel. That unlocks more traits and characteristics to put in that character. If it's an oc than have a group of characteristics that are related and some that are opposite if you want! This was a short one but it has a lot more meaning if you read it closely.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Okay! I know you guys have been waiting for this since I first mentioned it before, but it's poll time!! You have a choice between which one you want to vote for! You can do both polls, one poll, or no poll at all. But be warned, if I don't get enough votes, I'll have to narrow the choices down. You cannot vote twice for one poll okay? That would be kinda unfair. Anyway! We're getting on to the polls! ^°^

Poll Number One~

Should Red come back to life?

Comment Red for yes and comment Apple for no!

Poll Number Two~

Who's the favorite character?

Jess~
Sky/Adam~
Jin~
Ross~
Max~
Shelby~
Cory~
Red~
^^^ Lost Hopes ^^^

Pat~
Jen~
Dan~
Lizzie~
Joel~

^^^Mentors/Powerful Hopes^^^

Team Crafted Members~
Ty~
Seto~
{I bet you're wondering why they're not apart of the Team Crafted Members package~}
Nick~

^^^Bad/Neutral Users^^^

Poll Number Three~ {Secret Poll}

Which chapter was well written?

Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~

Have fun voting! Remember, this isn't politics m beautiful hopes! •∆•/