10 ~Reunited...Or Not~

*Recap*

I feel a light shove. It was from Cory. He pushed his way to the front. "N-Nick? Y-you did all of this...?" Cory frowns deeply. "C-Cory...?" Nick says in complete and utter disbelief...

Cory's POV•

"Why did you take my friend?" I glance back at Jess, who was standing with Jin and Sky. "I had to. You wouldn't understand Cory!" Nick looks away in frustration. "What wouldn't I understand Nick?" I take a step towards my him. "What I had to go through to find you!" Nick snaps, causing me to freeze in place. He's referring to the night I had to leave our old village. When I left him behind. The memories come back like a tsunami...

"Cory sweetie, we have to move...For business purposes. Don't worry about where we are going, everything is already taken care of." My mom's voice had a strict but sweet tone. I groan softly so she couldn't here it. "What about Nick mom!? I have friends here! I just can't abandon them all!" I yell from upstairs. "You will have to make new ones. As for Nick, maybe he can join us." Mom sounded as if she could care less. I can't believe my own mom doesn't even care about my life. At least she tries though, unlike dad. He absolutely despises me. Probably why he doesn't talk to me as much as a dad should. "Cory, we are going to a village close to the castle." Mom says. That's where the king and princess live. I hope she's as nice as what people say of her..."Mom, can I at least see Nick again? For the last time?" I mutter the last part. This time, her answer was sincere, "Of course you can Cory." I sigh and walk downstairs, towards the front door. Once out the door, I race towards Nick's house. The only reason I'm running is because Mom wants us out by noon. It's nine a.m. I only have three hours to spend with my best friend. I spot Nick sitting on the steps to his house. "Nick! Nick!" I call out. He turns his head towards my direction, standing up. He slow down once I reach his door. He smiles, but I frown. "Hey Cory! Why are you in such a rush...?" He looks me in the eyes. "Nick...We're moving...To a village close by the castle..." I take heavy breaths. His eyes widen, slowly filling with tears, but he quickly brushes them off, "W-why do you have to go...?" I look down, too sad to see his tears. "I-it's because of my mom and dad...I'm sorry Nick..." My voice was starting to crack. Could I really go through with this?

Time~Skip

All of our things were already in the car. How could Mom and Dad do this...? There has to be a reason for it. Nick was standing behind me. I have something for him so that he could remember...just in case I don't return..."Nick, I'm really gonna miss you...So take this..." I hand Nick my camera mask. He gives me a small smile in return. "Bye Nick..." I smile. "Don't say goodbye because we'll see each other soon...So see ya later Cory!"He holds his hand out. I shake it rapidly, my smile widening. My best friend and I will meet again...I know it...

"Nick you came looking for me!?" I ask in complete shock. "You're my best friend! Why wouldn't I!?" He starts frowning. "Cory, we should go...I don't want you to get hurt..." Shelby places her hand on my shoulder. I sigh and turn around. "Nick, if we were truly best friends, you wouldn't hurt my other ones..." I don't wait for his answer. Instead, I follow behind Shelby and Max. If Sky changed Ty, then I can change Nick...