4 ~New Powers~

Sky's POV•

"Does everyone know what powers they have?" I look back at my friends. "I have electricity..." Max shrugs. "M-my power is earth..." Ross says, just barely audible. "I have the power of light!" Shelby cheers. "I'm Darkness..." Cory grumbles, crossing his arms across his chest. "I have illusions~!" Red does weird hand movements, freaking Ross out. "Water for me..." Jin puffs out his chest. "And I'm wind!" I pump my fist into the air. "Then that means Jess is..." Shelby trails off, looking back at our friend. Jess nods slowly, a small smile on her face. "Don't worry Jess, we'll all help each other out!" Jin walks up to her and slings his arm around her shoulders, causing her to blush. "I'm not letting any of my friends get hurt on my watch." Max grins, adding a slight growl to his voice. "Thanks guys!" Jess laughs softly. I smile, "You can count on us!" That's when everyone breaks out in a fit of laughter, including me. Red is the first to stop laughing and looks ahead, squinting his eyes, "Hey guys? I see something up ahead!" He points to a tall, fortress-like building. The rest of us look up at what Red is pointing at, but see nothing. "I also see a guy leaning on the wall by the front gate!" He begins to run towards an open field. We follow behind him, "Wait Red! Where are you going!?" Right in front of us, a tall fortress like building stood tall. It looked like an institution...

~Time Skip~