7 ~Invaded & Taken Pt. 1~

Shelby's POV•

It was them. Team Crafted was invading us already. I was with Max, about to square off with one of the members holding an axe. His name was Mitch and he held an abnormal element. The element of Ice. "So you all must be the new Hopes. The, Lost Hopes to be exact." He chuckles at the name. Max glares at him as I form my weapon. It was a broad sword the color of Milky Quartz. I, was the Hope of Light. I could do many things, but compared to Jess, my power is limited. Speaking of Jess, she was supposed to be back by now! I glance back at Sky and Jin to see their expressions were hectic. I would feel just the same if one of my closest friends wasn't here. I turn back towards Mitch, only to have a realization. Team Crafted was our age. But they have so much skill already. It was because Nick trained them. He placed these evil thoughts in their minds, just for power. Mitch was a few feet away, but still far enough to where I could talk to Max. "Max, you have to cover me. I'll do the same for you, I just need time to think of a plan for us..." I whisper in his ear. "Don't worry Shelbs, we can do this." He whispers back with a smile. I smile back and turn to face Mitch. He charges at us, moving swiftly. Max uses his own strength before his weapon. Mitch swings his axe violently toward Max, but he dodges it and punches him, sending an electric shock coursing through Mitch's body. He freezes and falls back from paralysis. I give Max a thumbs up and he grins. Mitch's eyes fly open and he springs up. He has an evil smirk on his face. I take a deep breath in and try to make a plan in my head. "Let's do this Max!" I grin. He smirks back as we both face Mitch, ready to fight.

Red's POV•

I was standing with Cory ready to fight this Baka. He was a member of Team Crafted, named, Jerome. He was holding a sword. Cory has his sword out and I have my daggers out even though my illusions come from my head. "You probably don't recognize my element. Let me show you..." He smirks and waves his hands in the air. A giant clock forms beneath Cory and I. When I try to move, nothing happens. Cory is doing the same as me. He must have the element of Time. But I can stop this. I think of an image in my head and my eyes fly open. Cory, Mitch, and I were in a room full of apples. Yes! It worked! The clock beneath our feet dissolves as we both fall to the ground. "You didn't know that an element can't work while the other element is being used inside at the same time?" I smirk. Jerome growls as I break the illusion. Those apples did look good though. Now I really want one..."Red! Duck!" Cory yells. I quickly bend down as the sword swings over my head. This is going to be tough...

Ross's POV•

"Jin! We don't have time! We have to fight! I'm sorry..." I yell over at him. He was holding his head in frustration. We were fighting Jason with his element of Shadows. He had a deadly touch which is why he fights with his fist. I manage to dodge his attacks. I use my katana and strike at him but he grabs it instead. I quickly let go of it before it explodes into dark ashes. "Is that what you do to people!?" I point at the ashes. He nods smirking, "That's what happens to people like you who get in our way." I shake slightly. I'm trying to be brave without the help of Shelby and Max. "Jin! I know you're worried, but I really need your help!" I continue dodging Jason's attacks. Jin shoots water at Jason out of frustration. He glares at the both of us, soaking wet. I chuckle trying not to laugh. "What's so funny chicken?" He glares mainly at me. I frown and look down. That hurt kinda. "Ross!!" Jin screams at me. Everything happened so quickly. All the fights going on ended. A person in a purple cloak came out of nowhere. Behind him...was...Jess...She was looking down, refusing to look at any of us. "Jess!!" Sky and Jin yell. She stops walking, and looks up. Her eyes were changing colors rapidly. "H-help...M-me..." She whispers.

Sky's POV•

I turn back towards Ty, "Why do you guys have to do this!? I thought we were friends..." I scream at him. He only chuckles, but his eyes fill with sorrow. These weren't the friends I knew. Nick did something to them. "Where is the rest of Team Crafty?" I ask slowly. "T-they're back at the base!" Ty says through gritted teeth. He's fighting the urge. "Ty, you can fight this! Please! I have to save Jess and I need your help!" I shake him rapidly. He blinks a few times before smiling at me. I did it, I got one of my friends back! Now it's time to get the other back. I turn back around quickly to see that everyone was gone except for Ty and the other Lost Hopes. Jin was on his knees, holding his head, "We were suppose to protect her. Now she's gone!" He slams his fist onto the ground. I walk over to him and frown, "I'm upset too..." I pat his shoulder. "I'm not just upset—" He starts. "You're heartbroken...so am I..." I whisper the last part. Why did it have to happen today? We have to save her, even if it takes forever. I need my friend to be happy and I need my other friend safe...

•I know this chapter is very random indeed. But bear with me please! I don't want the exciting events to happen yet! I'm so crappy right now. 999 words. Are you kidding me!!! That's my life right there...See ya in the next chapter coming out soon!!