23 ~Bad Memories Pt. 2~

*Recap*

*Adam's POV*

"It's been awhile Adam How was it? Watching how we ditched you." He sneers, his smirk growing bigger. I huff at his words, trying hard not to let them get to me. "Aw, I didn't know you could go this long without Mitch, Fluffy." I snicker, a smirk now tugging at my lips. Jerome now growls, raged by what I said. I wasn't going to take it back because this is what they deserved for ditching little Adam, for ditching me.

Cory's POV•

My head was killing me. The last person I saw was Nick as he was laughing like a madman. I look around and frown, realizing fast where exactly I was. It was the castle dungeons where Nick and I were held after robbing a bakery. We were both in different cells so that we wouldn't try to escape together. This was m worst memory ever. The only one that truly haunted me up until now, because I was currently reliving it. "No!! Nick!! I can't lose you again!" I watch my younger self call out to his best friend, his lanky legs trying to catch up to the castle guards. "Cory!! I'll come back, I promise!!" Nick calls out to me as the guards drag him inside the castle, leaving me for good this time. My younger self breaks down into tears, his best friend now gone. I wanted to help him so badly. To tell him the truth of what happened. To comfort and soothe and him. But I couldn't. He was my past self, and if I were to approach him and start a conversation, his future, my present, would be altered in some way. Even though I wasn't that familiar with Sky's old friends, Team Crafted, I as able to recognize the one that had made his way into my view. It was TruMoo... or Jason. "Hey! I know you! You're Cory right? One of Nick's former friends before you left him for dead?" Jason was hovering in front of me with his helmet off so that I could see his face. "I never left him! They took him away from m–" "Save the excuses Cory! We know the truth now! And you're gonna pay for what you did!" Jason had cut me off before putting his helmet back on and flying up close to me. I could just barely make out his face in the orange glass of the helmet and I saw the scowl on his face. I'll do whatever it takes to make him see the truth. I'm not doing this for me though, I'm doing this for you, Nick.

Shelby's POV•

I groan softly, my eyes fluttering open. I feel around my surroundings before looking around. I was in a room of a young girl. She was obviously younger than me, seeing as the decor had all kinds of toys and girly things. If this was suppose to be my room when I was younger, then I wouldn't know. I don't actually recall having a nice room like this. I sit up from the pink and white polka dotted bed I was laying on and stand, stretching. My body felt like and asleep, which was a pain since that felt like pins and needles. I hear footsteps approach the closed bedroom door and think quickly on a way to hide myself. I remember a spell that I learned from reading Thomas and I cast it. "I summon thee, Heavenly Light!" I his, trying not to be loud so that the footsteps that were hastily approaching the door, didn't hear me. A wall of light phases through my body, turning my body into light itself. I sigh a quick breath of relief before moving to the corner of the room. The door opens and a small girl around the age of five toddles in. She had two red pigtails on the sides of her head and a small, white, paper crown on top. I gasps in shock, looking at the girl more closely. She did resemble me so much. It was uncanny actually. "Shelby, dear, can you come down here?" A female voice calls for the young me. Her voice wasn't recognizable to me which meant she was my mother. The little Shelby fixes her little crown and her little white nightgown before walking downstairs. I follow her quietly. "Yes mommy?" She reaches the bottom step and looks up at her mother. I also look over at our mother and gawk. She looked beautiful, just like I had imagined. "Ross's parents are coming to get you okay? Mommy has some things to d–" She was cut off by the door opening without a single knock. A gruff man stood in the doorway with a tight scowl on his face. I frown and look at all his features. He was buff and everything! Like a biker from one of those fictional stories. "Shelby, run! Don't look back okay? You need to go now!!" Our mother urges the young Shelby. Shelby was confused but understood that she had to go. She starts running and gets down to crawl under the man's leg. He doesn't seem to notice her, only focusing on our mother. I follow the young me, running after her. I see Ross's parents coming towards us and freeze. There was an explosion behind me and the smell of smoke and fire. "Ha... Hahaha... Hahahahahaha!!" I hear laughing behind me and I turn around. It was Ian, or, Sundee. He looks more riled up than usual, insane almost. "Look at all the destruction! All the chaos in your memories! It almost makes me want to pity you Shelby. Almost." He laughs again, this time, less sanity in his voice. I was speechless. My old home, it went up in flames and I never knew about it. No one told me.

Ross's POV•

"Ross, wake up... Ross wake up..! Ross wake up!!" I hear yelling in the room I was in. The voice was familiar, but vague at the same time. All in all, I jump from the loud yelling. But the person wasn't yelling at me directly. I look around the small space I was in and frown. This memory was so vivid. It haunted me to this day. "Come on Ross! Today's your big day!" Max was dragging Ross out of bed and downstairs to the farmhouse. Even though we had just woken up, we were still tired. But today was the day that I had to kill the chickens for the royal banquet. I always hated this day. The cries of the chickens riping through the air. I remember it all. Which is why we are not going to show that part! Too many visuals. I stay back in my room that was inside the barn, mostly because I didn't want to relive that memory. You don't have to tell me I'm a chicken, I already know that. "Hey! Chicken killer! Is it fun, killing chickens that did nothing wrong?" Someone growls in my ear, holding a diamond axe up to my neck. "Mitch? I never knew you were Canadian..." I mumble quietly, not really scared of him. Mitch was completely dumbfounded. "Wh-what...? B-but how..?" He stutters, shocked at what I said. I take the chance and elbow his stomach. Mitch grunts, stumbling back against the wall. "You'll pay for that." He mutters, grabbing ahold of the axe that had fell to the floor. "Bring it on." I huff, my arms crossed against my chest.

Jess's POV•

"I can't recall any bad memories from her..." I hear Seto's voice somewhere around me. "And why is that Seto?!" I also hear Nick's voice slice through the air. I winces, my head throbbing as I open my eyes and look around. I was still in the main room, where everyone was actually. I look beside me and see my friends in a deep slumber. I could tell by the looks on their faces that they were fighting a long battle. I look over at Seto and Nick and growl. "Let my friends and I go!" I yell, my hands restrained behind my back. Nick scowls, turning his attention to me. "Get into Max, I'll deal with Jess myself." He orders Seto. Seto hesitates before walking over to Max and touching his head, disappearing into thin air. "Princess Jessica is it? Your father has missed you greatly. I promised him I would make your trip back to him short and sweet." Nick walks up to me, a wide smirk on his face. My eyes widen at his words. Just the thought of going back to the castle is horrible! "We'll meet again princess. Bye bye Jessica!" Nick cackles, walking up to me and placing a familiar tiara on my head. Before I had the chance to say anything else, I feel myself lift up and my body just disappear. The feeling was so overwhelming, that it knocked me out. I have no idea where I even am anymore.

Max's POV•

I huff, wide awake now. I know Nick had us knocked out. Head Team Crafted search through our memories to find the worst one we had. I knew who I was in here with and I didn't like him. But I don't think I recall this memory. "You might not recall this memory, because you buried it deep inside your brain. I have found that memory and brought it back to life." I hear a hushed voice around me. It was Seto who was in here with me. But, where exactly is here? "What memory is this Seto?" I growl, looking for any signs of him. He makes his way to me and casts a spell that would make us invisible. "See for yourself." He steps back to watch. I look around to see a school playground and small children running around my legs. Three children stood out to me and my eyes widen. "I-I remember this now..." I say quietly, not wanting to watch. This was the day that I had told Shelby how I felt about her and she rejected me. This was also the day that Cory decided to tell Shelby how he felt about her and she accepted him. I was heartbroken so badly. But I think we all forgot about it by now. Seto was hovering behind me, watching the scene unfold as I chose to look away. "Can we just get this over with? I don't want to watch that happen again..." I mutters, scratching the back of my neck nervously. "I don't wish to fight you, but I will if I must." Seto sighs, looking down at the ground. "Whatever. You're just a coward." I growls lowly, electricity flowing through my hands and body as I feel the pulse inside of me grow stronger and stronger. Seto doesn't say anything else, beams of purple light appearing in his hands.